If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
OtakuNinja
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by OtakuNinja » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Dream wrote:
Why is this thread still active? Also, what are you talking about? :?
Out of curiosity, do you mean me?
No, I was just wondering how a thread about bullying Hanako evolved to Hisao being a sadist. :lol:
Image
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Hanakooo
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:59 pm
Location: Tokyo Japan (Shibuya)

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Hanakooo » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 pm

nononononoonnno

User avatar
Dream
Posts: 632
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 am

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Dream » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:27 am

OtakuNinja wrote:No, I was just wondering how a thread about bullying Hanako evolved to Hisao being a sadist. :lol:
Well, when you put it that way, it sounds like a very natural progression for the thread :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos

User avatar
Shadowyeclipse
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Shadowyeclipse » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:51 am

Dream wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:No, I was just wondering how a thread about bullying Hanako evolved to Hisao being a sadist. :lol:
Well, when you put it that way, it sounds like a very natural progression for the thread :lol:

I'm just surprised it didn't turn to rape, that would seem more natural due to how much people bring it up.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Image
Image

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.

YZQ
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 am

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by YZQ » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:30 am

The harshest thing I would force upon Hanako is to lock both of us in a room, get ourselves seated, and saying "You are not going anywhere until you show me you can stand up for youself." Bonus points if she replicates that expression in her Bad Ending.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Xanatos » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:37 am

YZQ wrote:The harshest thing I would force upon Hanako is to lock both of us in a room, get ourselves seated, and saying "You are not going anywhere until you show me you can stand up for youself." Bonus points if she replicates that expression in her Bad Ending.

So basically, you'd be a complete asshole?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

YZQ
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 am

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by YZQ » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:39 am

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:The harshest thing I would force upon Hanako is to lock both of us in a room, get ourselves seated, and saying "You are not going anywhere until you show me you can stand up for youself." Bonus points if she replicates that expression in her Bad Ending.

So basically, you'd be a complete asshole?
It's a hit-or-miss situation. The flip of the coin will decide.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Xanatos » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:44 am

YZQ wrote:The flip of the coin will decide.
Flip of the coin...Like Two-Face. He flips coins for everything. And half of Hanako's face is burnt. Ha. I get it.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

YZQ
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 am

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by YZQ » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:48 am

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:The flip of the coin will decide.
Flip of the coin...Like Two-Face. He flips coins for everything. And half of Hanako's face is burnt. Ha. I get it.
That, too. Thing is, Hanako herself doesn't want to be patronized, but her actual actions suggests otherwise. If Lily, one of the best reader of moods (bearing in mind she REALLY treated Hanako as a friend and did not do so out of pity), can end up giving Hanako the wrong idea, we need a very straightforward way.
Last edited by YZQ on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."

kuniqs
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by kuniqs » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Dream wrote: Yeah, now that you mention it, it is pretty weird that Hisao was attracted to Iwanako for that. Although to be fair, i don't remember too well if he said it was her fragility, or her girliness which attracted him (with her fragility being a side-effect of that)
Always through it was that japanese fragile woman archetype homage or something.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Xanatos » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:15 pm

kuniqs wrote:
Dream wrote: Yeah, now that you mention it, it is pretty weird that Hisao was attracted to Iwanako for that. Although to be fair, i don't remember too well if he said it was her fragility, or her girliness which attracted him (with her fragility being a side-effect of that)
Always through it was that japanese fragile woman archetype homage or something.
That archetype's a total load. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Dream
Posts: 632
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 am

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Dream » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:29 pm

kuniqs wrote:
Dream wrote:Yeah, now that you mention it, it is pretty weird that Hisao was attracted to Iwanako for that. Although to be fair, i don't remember too well if he said it was her fragility, or her girliness which attracted him (with her fragility being a side-effect of that)
Always through it was that japanese fragile woman archetype homage or something.
Depends on what one means with "fragile" i think.
I'm just surprised it didn't turn to rape, that would seem more natural due to how much people bring it up.
OP himself said he would enjoy or have fun with "sexually assaulting her", there were some violation-ish comments from other users, and at some point the thread gets inexplicably flooded with bizarre BDSM/Sadistic fan-fiction that apparently includes murder, forced cannibalism, sisters mudring each other, hacking off limbs and destruction of sensory organs, and mental and emotional torture.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos

User avatar
Exbando
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:47 am
Location: America's High-Five

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Exbando » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:26 am

Dream wrote:OP himself said he would enjoy or have fun with "sexually assaulting her", there were some violation-ish comments from other users, and at some point the thread gets inexplicably flooded with bizarre BDSM/Sadistic fan-fiction that apparently includes murder, forced cannibalism, sisters mudring each other, hacking off limbs and destruction of sensory organs, and mental and emotional torture.
This is why I skipped out on reading a ton of posts in this thread...

Also, why does this thread still exist?
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!

User avatar
Dream
Posts: 632
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 am

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Dream » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:32 am

Exbando wrote:This is why I skipped out on reading a ton of posts in this thread...

Also, why does this thread still exist?
Yeah it was pretty WTF. Personally i just skimmed throught them, not because of digust but simply because i couldn't be bothered to read something so long and out of left field.

As for why it still exist i assume that this thread somehow didn't really devolve into any breach of the rules and guidelines at any point and staff is apparently pretty understanding/tolerant of BDSM and similar things.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos

YZQ
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 am

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by YZQ » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:34 am

As you can see from my posts, I see bullying as one possible way for Hanako to stand up for herself by snapping at her bullies.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."

Post Reply