If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

LordDarknus

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by LordDarknus »

Leeeavve Hankoa Alonenneeee!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LordDarknus wrote:Leeeavve Hankoa Alonenneeee!
Okay. Too busy with Hanako to mess with Hankoa anyway. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Xanatos wrote: I would tell the police that Hanako is a fictional character and it was probably a bizarre suicide. :lol:
Hey, don't laugh. More than 500 people are killed by fictional characters each year.

Or was that elephants?

It was one of the two.

I can't remember which.
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:
Xanatos wrote: I would tell the police that Hanako is a fictional character and it was probably a bizarre suicide. :lol:
Hey, don't laugh. More than 500 people are killed by fictional characters each year.

Or was that elephants?

It was one of the two.

I can't remember which.
Fictional elephants, man. Pink ones. On parade.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

You know? I have to admit i am surprised at all the people who are so disgusted by Guest, as well as their reactions.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

Hisao has the similar mindset. I know in Rin's path he mentions being attracted to vulnerability (when she is sleeping) and fragility (when explaining why she liked Iwanako). The man is a sadist.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Denouement wrote:Hisao has the similar mindset. I know in Rin's path he mentions being attracted to vulnerability (when she is sleeping) and fragility (when explaining why she liked Iwanako). The man is a sadist.

Where does he mention getting off on the pain of others? :P
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

How is this thread still alive?

That was horrendously poor trolling, I didn't expect this to get past 5 pages, by then all the white knights would have stopped cuddling their Hanako pillows in rage.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:
Denouement wrote:Hisao has the similar mindset. I know in Rin's path he mentions being attracted to vulnerability (when she is sleeping) and fragility (when explaining why she liked Iwanako). The man is a sadist.

Yeah, that would be more Domination/submission than sadist. Although i very much doubt Hisao even knows what BDSM is, being such a meek kid. Although it is entirely possible Emi or Lilly teach him about it some short time after graduation. Also, Denouement's post is hilarious :lol:
How is this thread still alive?

That was horrendously poor trolling, I didn't expect this to get past 5 pages, by then all the white knights would have stopped cuddling their Hanako pillows in rage.
To be fair, some of us actually do agree or sympathize with poster, and as far as i know, most of the discussion in here hasn't been too bad.

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Yeah, that would be more Domination/submission than sadist. Although i very much doubt Hisao even knows what BDSM is, being such a meek kid. Although it is entirely possible Emi or Lilly teach him about it some short time after graduation. Also, Denouement's post is hilarious :lol:
Emi or Lilly? Nah. Shizune's the one who brings out the ropes. And Yuuko is the secret Shanghai dominatrix. :lol:
Dream

Post by Dream »

Ah, so that's why the Shangai is so popular in Yamaku :lol:

And yeah, i've heard that Shizune was a bit kinky, although i haven't seen it for myself. Hell, i still haven't even started Lilly's route yet.

OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Why is this thread still active? Also, what are you talking about? :?
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

Well yeah I was joking, although admittedly I did feel it was strange to read nonetheless. When questioned why I love the one I love, I'm not going to say things like, "Mmm... her fragility. Second only to her VULNERABILITY!" :lol:

And this place is still alive because people love controversy.
Yuyukoyay

Post by Yuyukoyay »

lol, I really am not aggressive enough as a person to pick on a shy girl who was burned in a fire. XD

I guess that would make you a lot like Misha and Shizune =3
Dream

Post by Dream »

Denouement wrote:Well yeah I was joking, although admittedly I did feel it was strange to read nonetheless. When questioned why I love the one I love, I'm not going to say things like, "Mmm... her fragility. Second only to her VULNERABILITY!" :lol:
Yeah, now that you mention it, it is pretty weird that Hisao was attracted to Iwanako for that. Although to be fair, i don't remember too well if he said it was her fragility, or her girliness which attracted him (with her fragility being a side-effect of that) Also, your spelling of vulnerability makes me think of Hisao screaming that with a bizarrely happy face :lol:
Why is this thread still active? Also, what are you talking about? :?
Out of curiosity, do you mean me?