If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hanako has beautiful purple eyes you could just get lost in, a giggle that's a taste of Heaven, and a wonderful smile that feels like such a treasure. Anyone who says they would bully her, without any joking or sarcasm, deserves their head removed with a 50 caliber sniper bullet. I just don't fathom or understand how anyone could enjoy such a thing. You're supposed to want to make people happy, not upset! Especially someone who has already been through so much pain.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hanako has beautiful purple eyes you could just get lost in, a giggle that's a taste of Heaven, and a wonderful smile that feels like such a treasure. Anyone who says they would bully her, without any joking or sarcasm, deserves their head removed with a 50 caliber sniper bullet. I just don't fathom or understand how anyone could enjoy such a thing. You're supposed to want to make people happy, not upset! Especially someone who has already been through so much pain.
You're joking, right?

Anti-materiel cartridges like 12.7mm rifle ammunition is damned expensive. Way too good for the likes of them. Just garotte the fuckers.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hanako has beautiful purple eyes you could just get lost in, a giggle that's a taste of Heaven, and a wonderful smile that feels like such a treasure. Anyone who says they would bully her, without any joking or sarcasm, deserves their head removed with a 50 caliber sniper bullet. I just don't fathom or understand how anyone could enjoy such a thing. You're supposed to want to make people happy, not upset! Especially someone who has already been through so much pain.
Yeah sadists are certainly inhuman monsters :P
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Pyramid Head wrote:
You're joking, right?

Anti-materiel cartridges like 12.7mm rifle ammunition is damned expensive. Way too good for the likes of them. Just garotte the fuckers.
actually, a .50 cal bullet is between 1usd to 5usd for a single bullet..
(also 50cal rounds are more than just anti-materiel rifles, they are also large game/long range hunting rifles)
Also a 50caliber bullet will remove A LOT more than a person's head. Their entire upper torso would be more correct :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Beanwell

Post by Beanwell »

Relevant:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Yeah sadists are certainly inhuman monsters :P
I resent that. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:I resent that. :P
Heh, yeah, so do i.

Although to be fair, i can imagine why people can get so disgusted at things like sadism, not only because of the occasional mis-representation in the media (so i've heard) But because of simple communication failures or mistaken assumptions that possibly come from prejudice. I suppose if you can't relate to it it must come off as something impossible to get or understand.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Am I missing something here? There's nothing good about the desire to make others suffer for your own enjoyment. It's a sick, twisted demon-infested desire. Rather, you should want to make people smile, make them happy. There's already enough suffering in the world.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Am I missing something here? There's nothing good about the desire to make others suffer for your own enjoyment. It's a sick, twisted demon-infested desire. Rather, you should want to make people smile, make them happy. There's already enough suffering in the world.
Well some people actually have sadism as a disorder (Sadistic Personality Disorder), and can't control it as easily as people who are just sadistic by choice.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Steinherz wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Am I missing something here? There's nothing good about the desire to make others suffer for your own enjoyment. It's a sick, twisted demon-infested desire. Rather, you should want to make people smile, make them happy. There's already enough suffering in the world.
Well some people actually have sadism as a disorder (Sadistic Personality Disorder), and can't control it as easily as people who are just sadistic by choice.
I don't know.. that doesn't mean they should stop trying to be a better person... you know?

C'mon, Hanako loves you. No matter who or what you think you are. Change a little. Be a little better. Try a little bit harder.

Do it for her.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Somewhere in that equation though, is Hanako's "flight" response. I feel that if someone were to verbally or physically abuse her, she would run in fright without giving the person a chance. If she had gotten close to such a person before such events happened, she would shrink back inside herself. Hanako strikes me as someone who is very smart, she's not just some dumb girl you could manipulate to your will. She got close to Hisao because he treated her with kindness, compassion, love... all good things.

But, I suppose people with screwed up minds will fantasize, and to that I say leave Hanako alone! She's been through enough pain, she doesn't need more.
newnar

Post by newnar »

Can't believe that after almost half a year and this awful thread is still alive.
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote: leave Hanako alone! She's been through enough pain, she doesn't need more.
Chr...

Chris Crocker?
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

HarvestmanMan wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote: leave Hanako alone! She's been through enough pain, she doesn't need more.
Chr...

Chris Crocker?
Hold on, what?
I also draw, kind of.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

And if you had your way, there'd be enough saccharine nonsense in the world to make everyone vomit their guts out. And quite frankly, I find that thought nauseating. Now kindly take your high horse out back and shoot it between the eyes. :roll:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."