If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

theartificial

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by theartificial »

If I could bully Hanako in the game...
I wouldn't.
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Renegade Starlight

Post by Renegade Starlight »

theartificial wrote:If I could bully Hanako in the game...
I wouldn't.
Same here...

Imagine this sweet little face crying from hurt and sorrow rather than happiness...
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Quite the contrary, I'd bully others who make fun of Hanako. I'd also be like some random guy that shows up out of nowhere to give Hisao tips on how to get closer to her. :lol: I'd sort of be the opposite of Kenji.

But yeah, bully Hanako? I couldn't fathom the thought. I'd rather point my airsoft pistol at my forehead and fire.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Quite the contrary, I'd bully others who make fun of Hanako. I'd also be like some random guy that shows up out of nowhere to give Hisao tips on how to get closer to her. :lol: I'd sort of be the opposite of Kenji.

But yeah, bully Hanako? I couldn't fathom the thought. I'd rather point my airsoft pistol at my forehead and fire.
Hisao&Hanako<3, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT. It hurts... A LOT.(I'm speaking from experience here, point blanks from an airsoft/paintball gun sting like hell)
And I agree with you though, I'd be that guy giving Hisao tips. I usually was that guy anyway, so even at Yamaku I'd be doing that (I was everyone's wing-man)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Here's some good feels for you Hanabros like myself.

Sometimes the thought comes to me, of what would happen if, say, instead of meeting Hisao, Hanako met some guy who sweet talked her and acted like he cared for her but really didn't and he just wanted to "get some" from her. Imagine, if she would come to like such a guy, while he does horrible things like cheat on her and talk about her behind her back. I can barely fathom the way she would crumble and her heart shatter, when she found out about him. If there's anything that could drive her to suicide, it could very likely be meeting such a guy...

BUT! Before we all start crying uncontrollably, this is where my "golden rule" comes in. I just tell myself, that Hanako's good ending happened, she got the love she deserves from Hisao, and I don't even consider her neutral and bad endings.

Yes, everything is once again right. :lol:
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Sometimes the thought comes to me, of what would happen if, say, instead of meeting Hisao, Hanako met some guy who sweet talked her and acted like he cared for her but really didn't and he just wanted to "get some" from her
Hanako isn't the type that you just "get some" from. Hisao had to put in a hell of a lot of work to win her over. Anybody who's just looking for a quick lay would be better off picking .. well anybody else.
Not Dead Yet
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Is it just me, cause I consider the hard work that Hisao had put in, to be natural and simple for me. Maybe it's just the way I am, but a girl like Hanako would intrigue me and I'd want to hurry up and heal her damaged heart as quickly as humanly possible.

Shyness is not a personality trait, it's a wall. Distancing and dislike of others is not a personality trait, it's a wall. You have to see what's beneath the wall! Don't mistake the wall for the real personality. This is all just rhetorical and not directed to anyone in particular.
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

A wall is part of a personality. It just means they are evasive/guarded/self-conscious/etc. which can say a lot about who a person is.
yummines

Post by yummines »

wait, who necro'ed this?

FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Guest wrote:Would you do it?
To be honest, I'd be really tempted myself to psychically and physically abuse this cute girl if I could. A girl like her would be so easy to break...
It would make the game so exciting if you had the ability to threaten and maybe sexually assault her, and the best thing is she would be too scared to tell anyone about it. And the final goal of the game would be her suicide in her small dorm room, what a wonderful thought.

Maybe all of this sounds a little bit sadistic, but that's how I think. I really like her.
I don't think I could amass enough firepower to properly remove this scourge of antihumanity from the earth. Say, does anyone know where I can get a thermonuclear ground-penetrating warhead?
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Guest wrote:Would you do it?
To be honest, I'd be really tempted myself to psychically and physically abuse this cute girl if I could. A girl like her would be so easy to break...
It would make the game so exciting if you had the ability to threaten and maybe sexually assault her, and the best thing is she would be too scared to tell anyone about it. And the final goal of the game would be her suicide in her small dorm room, what a wonderful thought.

Maybe all of this sounds a little bit sadistic, but that's how I think. I really like her.
I don't think I could amass enough firepower to properly remove this scourge of antihumanity from the earth. Say, does anyone know where I can get a thermonuclear ground-penetrating warhead?
Oh my god I didn't see that looooooooooooool

And someone really hates Necromancers..
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Shyness is not a personality trait

Distancing and dislike of others is not a personality trait
Reality check: Both of those things are personality traits.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

You're not getting what I'm trying to say. By "personality traits" I mean kind, sincere ones. Parts of the true personality. Shyness and distancing are just a shield caused by damage. Once you get beneath all the walls and shields, the true person awaits.
Torric
Location: Inside a potato inside an oven inside Newton inside Iowa inside the US

Post by Torric »

*Kicks down the door wielding two uzis and an M16 on his back*
Who's bullying my Hanako?
<.< >.>
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:You're not getting what I'm trying to say. By "personality traits" I mean kind, sincere ones. Parts of the true personality. Shyness and distancing are just a shield caused by damage. Once you get beneath all the walls and shields, the true person awaits.
I get what you said and I'm saying that what you're saying is incorrect.

Just because they aren't traits you like doesn't mean they aren't valid traits. Personality is not limited to kind things and you don't get to redefine it to force that limitation. You also don't get to decide someone's personality isn't "true". That just isn't how this works.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."