The "thank you 4LS" thread.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Natzan

Re: The "thank you 4LS" thread.

Post by Natzan » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:04 am

Hello fellow fans and especially development team! I have to add my thanks to the countless others who have expressed theirs on this forum. I re-installed the game yesterday and just now have finished playing through Emi's story line (she's my favorite) and it touched me so deeply. I first discovered KS several years ago and played through for every bit of story line I could get, and then i just remembered it yesterday. I feel like you did honor to the true feelings of people with disabilities which is to say, they're no different than those without disabilities. For myself, I'm not physically disabled in any way, and you probably would think nothing was wrong with me walking down the street, but this journey reminds me of my own emotional and spiritual disabilities and encourages me not to give up. But instead to keep trying to reach out. Keep trying to get past it. These characters are fictional, but they represent life, I've known people like this, they exist. People who don't give up easily and choose to feel even when it hurts. For all the other Emi lovers out there she reminds me of Kaori from "Your Lie in April" an anime that makes me cry every time and then gives rise to determination. KS got me exercising yesterday night too, my calves hurt today. To the dev's Thank You so much for your efforts! It's an awsome journey.

Natzan

Post by Natzan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:53 am

On this Website. https://www.ranker.com/list/all-eroges-list/reference KS is ranked #1 of all time. Pretty good!

Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:21 pm

While I'm inclined to agree, given the other titles that made that specific list that's not much of an accolade :-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.