Would you watch Katawa Shoujo anime?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 526

Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Re: Would you watch Katawa Shoujo anime?

Post by Xaredian »

Xanatos wrote:
Xaredian wrote:
Valtameri wrote:I don't usually watch anime, but if it's KS, hell yeah i would.
Pretty much this.

The last anime I watched was School Rumble. Unless you're one of those people that count RWBY as a true anime, then RWBY was the last anime I watched.
RWBY is not anime and pretty damn awful besides.

When can I get a Kamen Rider Katawa?
Different people will have different tastes. Just like opinions.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xaredian wrote:Different people will have different tastes. Just like opinions.
Exactly. I don't care for most greens.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Xaredian wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Xaredian wrote:The last anime I watched was School Rumble. Unless you're one of those people that count RWBY as a true anime, then RWBY was the last anime I watched.

...Thanks for pointing out something everyone already knows...I guess... :? Maybe one day, someone can explain to me why people on the internet like to talk about how everyone has an opinion whenever their opinion is challenged.

But it's not really a matter of taste in my case. It's a matter of it being factually poor animation by guys who clearly just didn't care enough to make it look good. :lol:

The real question is if KS got an anime, would it be dubbed or stick to Japanese voice actors?
Last edited by Xanatos on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:...Thanks for pointing out something everyone already knows...I guess... :? But it's not really a matter of taste. It's a matter of it being factually poor animation by amateurs who clearly just didn't care enough to make it look good. :lol:
Or their just not experienced enough to make it look "good".

Also, good is a relative term. Just thought I'd point out more obvious.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:Also, good is a relative term.
No, "uncle" is a relative term. :P

How long would a KS anime run, I wonder...And could we get a Miki episode?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Xanatos wrote:
Xaredian wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

...Thanks for pointing out something everyone already knows...I guess... :? Maybe one day, someone can explain to me why people on the internet like to talk about how everyone has an opinion whenever their opinion is challenged.

But it's not really a matter of taste in my case. It's a matter of it being factually poor animation by guys who clearly just didn't care enough to make it look good. :lol:

The real question is if KS got an anime, would it be dubbed or stick to Japanese voice actors?
It was more a shrug than anything. About the animations, have you seen Monty's old work? He's, at least, improved a bit. Also, you may not have seen their live-stream just before the release of the first episode. They show off/say that they use body-actors.
Xanatos wrote:How long would a KS anime run, I wonder...And could we get a Miki episode?
You taunt me so...
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Shail

Post by Shail »

Definitely, however making an anime for KS would be a serious pain in the ass, or poor quality(Anime force chooses 1 girl? no girls? all girls?) or a "watch this episode for this path" sequence*shudder*
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
Lionel_B

Post by Lionel_B »

Xanatos wrote:When can I get a Kamen Rider Katawa?
OMG !

I've also thought xD.

Hisao becomes Kamen Rider Katawa, and how Kamen Rider OOO, he uses tokens, but in my mind deranged, the conception is different. There would be a token by form, representing a disability, and therefore the total, he gets seven tokens (representing his own disabilities and those Emi, Lilly, Hanako, Rin, Shizune and even Misha).

And Kenji is the second rider, Kamen Rider MEN (I imagine, similar to Kamen Rider Meteor), with a bowling ball like as a weapon xD.

I imagined doing this in fanfic.

But I much prefer my idea to make ​​a Drama with the history of Katawa Shoujo if I become a famous director. xD

Emi... Or Lilly ?

This is the first time I can not make a choice, since the first generation of Pokemon that I had to choose a starter T-T
Shail

Post by Shail »

Xanatos wrote: The real question is if KS got an anime, would it be dubbed or stick to Japanese voice actors?
Probably dubbed, I was under the impression that KS was made by mostly english speaking people, but the story is set in Japan. I don't know if it's fully translated into Japanese yet to be honest, I think English/Japanese are the main languages for KS but I could be mistaken, going off info I read from /KSG/
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

At the moment KS is only available in English and French.
Some other translations including Japanese are in the works.
As for the language an anime would be dubbed in - since there won't be an anime, there will obviously be no dub either.

Generally speaking, if an anime is made, the dub will naturally be in the language of whoever makes it. If it's a Japanese studio, it will be Japanese, if it's an American one, it will be English. This is so obvious, I don't know why the question is even asked^^°
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.