Emi inspired running/workout

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ThatWeirdOne

Re: Emi inspired running/workout

Post by ThatWeirdOne »

Such a shame that this thread is dying, I've been here on this board on another name. (Couldn't figure out the password for the account. :( )
So anyone still running? I've already passed the 10k a while ago, so I'm taking it a little bit slower. :)
Actually is playing the piano/learning/running/bored/chatting with some friends/hanging out with some friends/training/doing something else right now.
Sk3tch

Post by Sk3tch »

Plenty of us still running, most of us have just stopped doing daily updates.
Emi Couch to 5k : W4D1 Completed
HurricaneHarvey

Post by HurricaneHarvey »

ThatWeirdOne wrote:Such a shame that this thread is dying, I've been here on this board on another name. (Couldn't figure out the password for the account. :( )
So anyone still running? I've already passed the 10k a while ago, so I'm taking it a little bit slower. :)
Yep, still going. No real changes or anything to report though so I just check the thread instead of posting in it.
Sorry for my grammar and spelling. I am not very good at those...
Caden Tiksaril

Post by Caden Tiksaril »

I confess a moment of weakness on my part. Haven't been keeping to my running schedule the past few weeks, and that's why I haven't been posting anything myself. But I'm getting back into it, just need to get my lung capacity back on track and then I'll resume on Week 6.
- My Youtube, used mostly for my Touhou achievements.
- My Skype name is funen1.
ThatWeirdOne

Post by ThatWeirdOne »

^Yeah, that's the spirit! :D
Only wanted to post this.
Actually is playing the piano/learning/running/bored/chatting with some friends/hanging out with some friends/training/doing something else right now.
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

I just started my Couch to 5k today! It's been far too long since I last ran.
If I have to, I'll keep running just to keep this alive.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Quit running months ago.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Sk3tch

Post by Sk3tch »

Gamera Ramen wrote:I just started my Couch to 5k today! It's been far too long since I last ran.
If I have to, I'll keep running just to keep this alive.
Welcome to the club
Xanatos wrote:Quit running months ago.
Quitter =P
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Sk3tch wrote:Quitter =P
Sue me. I lost motivation.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Merloficus

Post by Merloficus »

ThatWeirdOne wrote:Such a shame that this thread is dying, I've been here on this board on another name. (Couldn't figure out the password for the account. :( )
I actually started running immediatly after completing Emi's arc and only afterwards found out about this thread. Read a few posts, had a look at the music and such. But i never posted anything.
So here it is guess :lol:

Am now running 3+ times a week always doing either 5 km's or 5-10 km's. Did 8.6 km today :)
Though i have a confession to make: i never used the instructions posted here, since i was already about 3 weeks into running on my own when i found out about this thread :( Well not completely, i did take the stretching advise! :D
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

2nd day down! Almost didn't go due to questionable possibility of rain, but thankfully it held out long enough.
I never really ran outside of school before this. Been using the stretching guides as well.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Sk3tch

Post by Sk3tch »

Xanatos wrote:Sue me. I lost motivation.
I can't afford a lawyer.

Went running the other day and halfway through lightning started striking, yep, that's the end of that run.
ThatWeirdOne

Post by ThatWeirdOne »

Merloficus wrote:
I actually started running immediatly after completing Emi's arc and only afterwards found out about this thread. Read a few posts, had a look at the music and such. But i never posted anything.
So here it is guess :lol:

Am now running 3+ times a week always doing either 5 km's or 5-10 km's. Did 8.6 km today :)
Though i have a confession to make: i never used the instructions posted here, since i was already about 3 weeks into running on my own when i found out about this thread :( Well not completely, i did take the stretching advise! :D
Nice, 8,6 km after 3 weeks is a good accomplishment. :D
Gamera Ramen wrote:2nd day down! Almost didn't go due to questionable possibility of rain, but thankfully it held out long enough.
I never really ran outside of school before this. Been using the stretching guides as well.
You can't let a bit of rain stop you! Rain makes running for me better, since it cools me down real good. I think I can actually run longer when it's raining. :P
Sk3tch wrote:Went running the other day and halfway through lightning started striking, yep, that's the end of that run.
Never had lightning strike when I was running, at least you did half of the run. Did you walk back or run back? Since if you went back running, you still did a whole run. :P
Nightfish

Post by Nightfish »

ThatWeirdOne wrote:You can't let a bit of rain stop you! Rain makes running for me better, since it cools me down real good. I think I can actually run longer when it's raining. :P
Yay for running in the rain :D The more, the better!
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

ThatWeirdOne wrote: You can't let a bit of rain stop you! Rain makes running for me better, since it cools me down real good. I think I can actually run longer when it's raining. :P
It's equal parts that I'm a wimp and I use my phone as a timer/music. But I can just stick it in a plastic bag and it's good to go...