Emi inspired running/workout

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Gamera Ramen

Re: Emi inspired running/workout

Post by Gamera Ramen »

I stopped using the running schedule a long time ago, but I do try and go for a run every now and then (I fail to most of the time. For shame.)
I still have the Emi stretching guides on my phone, and I use those whenever I exercise (running or otherwise.) Besides the occasional run I also do some boxing and archery, so at least I'm getting some muscular exercise. My core strength is still pretty terrible, though, and I have trouble committing to exercise schedules long enough to actually accomplish anything with them. Maybe someday...
(I have to say, I'm real glad to see that this thread is still active after all this time :D )
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Holy shit, this topic takes me way back. I'm going to gym, although I do weightlifting 3 days a week, I basically run for 4km's every single day except sunday, and that's only because the place is closed. I also don't give much mind for stretching before the run, because the run itself is a part of stretching for the weight lifting that comes afterwards, for me. (I also do actual stretches for weight lifting when I'm done running too)

I wonder if I'm doing anything wrong. I had to take a break for two weeks because of covid until last weekend, this week I resumed again. On top of everything, I have a very hard restriction on carbohydrates that I've put for myself, I only eat a small olive filled pastry as breakfast, drink some fresh orange juice at lunch, and after the gym, I eat the only single meal in a day which is comprised of salad and chicken for the most days.

For the first time today, I felt like I was under ketosis. Even though my body had energy to move, my brain basically stopped working. I was having a hard time trying to form sentences in my native language. And there was a burning feeling in my pulsating brain. I hope it doesn't turn into something serious like glucose deficiency induced seizure lmao.
But I have to power through, there's no way to melt this protruding gut otherwise. And it only gets harder with years too. I should be getting ketones from the burned fat into my brain.
Vanson

Post by Vanson »

I actually managed to get to a point where I can now go nonstop for an hour, and cover around 6.2-6.5 in that time. So not the fastest but I can go for a while. The problem is now that I hit the hour milestone I don't really know where to go from here. I mean obviously just keep going. The problem with that is lot of the motivation that kept me going was reaching and overcoming milestones and I don't see myself getting much better than I am now because going any longer will start to really creep into the little bit of time I have off. Don't get me wrong I like running but I don't want it to consume all of my free time. I guess I just want some tips on staying motivated now that I have reached my final milestone. If any of you have had similar problems let me know as well.
Just a guy.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Vanson wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:54 pm I actually managed to get to a point where I can now go nonstop for an hour, and cover around 6.2-6.5 in that time. So not the fastest but I can go for a while. The problem is now that I hit the hour milestone I don't really know where to go from here. I mean obviously just keep going. The problem with that is lot of the motivation that kept me going was reaching and overcoming milestones and I don't see myself getting much better than I am now because going any longer will start to really creep into the little bit of time I have off. Don't get me wrong I like running but I don't want it to consume all of my free time. I guess I just want some tips on staying motivated now that I have reached my final milestone. If any of you have had similar problems let me know as well.
You could try increasing the pace/distance you cover in that hour. Also, good job for getting this far!
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Vanson

Post by Vanson »

You could try increasing the pace/distance you cover in that hour. Also, good job for getting this far!
[/quote]

You know what, I might try that. Just having something to work towards again will be great. Thanks for the reply, sorry I was a bit late getting back to you.
Just a guy.