This could be related
Your choice.
Espionage724

Re: Emi inspired running/workout

Post by Espionage724 »

Enemy | wrote:

This could be related
Your choice.
Hmm, I heard of this a while back, but I don't think it was available on Android at the time, so I didn't pay much attention to it. But now it appears to be on Android and on sale... interesting

Edit: Bought it; first thing it had me do was 20 situps (2 rounds of 10). Abdomen started to cramp a bit on like the 18th situp, but I managed to finish the last 2 with a little break in-between them.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Ankle's healing well. I can put weight on it again and walk normal, mostly...Still a bit of soreness and tightness in the muscle. Gonna start walking again Sunday (because I walk strictly in the morning and MLP is on Saturday <.<), starting with half-hour segments for a week to readjust to the routine.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Althamus

Post by Althamus »

Enemy | wrote:

This could be related
Your choice.
The "Get Moévated" line made my week xD

It seems to be aimed towards a weight-loss exercise regime, which isn't my thing. I am quite tempted by it though...

Edit: Son, I am disappoint. It's not available for my phone. And while I could comfortably have stretched to a pound to buy it, buying a new phone so I can play it is probably going too far.
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

First snow of the year has fallen here in the Netherlands.
Running should be interesting.
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Can't wait for the snow to stay, want to test my new ski gear soon :)
Salomon XADV52, if anybody cares
The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

dunkelfalke wrote:Can't wait for the snow to stay, want to test my new ski gear soon :)
That's something i placed on my bucket list: skiing in the alpines :)

Doing push-ups again, i'm at 5x10 now. Also started running again yesterday, the distance i was able to cover was acceptabe after +- 3 months without running, but my legs hurted like hell. This morning i had to make a dash to get on my train and my legs felt like they exploded into a fiery inferno!
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
HurricaneHarvey

Post by HurricaneHarvey »

dunkelfalke wrote:Can't wait for the snow to stay, want to test my new ski gear soon :)
Going to an actual ski slope costs a far to much for me. I cross country ski sometimes but I use my grandfathers 60 year old cross country skis.
Sorry for my grammar and spelling. I am not very good at those...
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Nah, XADV52 is a cross country/light back country ski. I want to go uphill, not downhill :lol:
Skipped running W6D1 yesterday due to crappy weather, did some strength training instead. 100 kg deadlift, I am happy :D
The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
BionicKraken

Post by BionicKraken »

Hey. How have you guys been? Quite some time since I've posted in this thread. I haven't checked it or posted regularly since the first week or two of C25k. That was about 7 months ago. Now I can run 5 miles and have more muscle than I've ever had in my life. It's a nice feeling. I feel a hundred times better than I ever did with a sedentary lifestyle. Anybody new here; make sure you keep it up. The hard work is definitely worth it. For anybody having trouble getting started; perhaps you could try some Cold Shower Therapy.
Much love to the Emi workout thread for kickstarting many positive changes in both my life and my mindset.
Lysosomal

Post by Lysosomal »

Hey guys, first post here. I've been doing the push up challenge for a few weeks now. I finished week 4 back on Friday, but I had some difficulty near the end and could barely lift myself for that last one, let alone continuing. I'm pretty sure I'm doing the push ups right and everything, I just don't think I had made enough progress. Looking ahead at week 5, I wasn't sure if I felt ready. To start on week 5, you had to get 35+ on the initial endurance test, so today I redid the endurance test and I got 36. So it seems like I should be ready but I was wondering if it would be a good idea to redo week 4 to make sure I can get through next week's sets. Or is that just wasted time and I should keep on track?
Espionage724

Post by Espionage724 »

Lysosomal wrote:Hey guys, first post here. I've been doing the push up challenge for a few weeks now. I finished week 4 back on Friday, but I had some difficulty near the end and could barely lift myself for that last one, let alone continuing. I'm pretty sure I'm doing the push ups right and everything, I just don't think I had made enough progress. Looking ahead at week 5, I wasn't sure if I felt ready. To start on week 5, you had to get 35+ on the initial endurance test, so today I redid the endurance test and I got 36. So it seems like I should be ready but I was wondering if it would be a good idea to redo week 4 to make sure I can get through next week's sets. Or is that just wasted time and I should keep on track?
Hmm, what push up challenge are you referring to?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Espionage724 wrote:
Lysosomal wrote:Hey guys, first post here. I've been doing the push up challenge for a few weeks now. I finished week 4 back on Friday, but I had some difficulty near the end and could barely lift myself for that last one, let alone continuing. I'm pretty sure I'm doing the push ups right and everything, I just don't think I had made enough progress. Looking ahead at week 5, I wasn't sure if I felt ready. To start on week 5, you had to get 35+ on the initial endurance test, so today I redid the endurance test and I got 36. So it seems like I should be ready but I was wondering if it would be a good idea to redo week 4 to make sure I can get through next week's sets. Or is that just wasted time and I should keep on track?
Somewhere in here, there's a Rin-themed push-up chart to go along with Emi's running chart.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

You pretty much proved that your body can handle the next week by completing the endurance test so I would suggest to go ahead and go for week 5.
If that doesn't turn out so great, you can always repeat that week. Better to train the week you didn't make than to waste time by repeating a week and not moving forward.
HurricaneHarvey

Post by HurricaneHarvey »

Xanatos wrote:
Espionage724 wrote:
Somewhere in here, there's a Rin-themed push-up chart to go along with Emi's running chart.
Both the Rin and Emi themed push up guides as well as the push up challenge are all linked in the first post.
Sorry for my grammar and spelling. I am not very good at those...