Emi inspired running/workout

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Emi inspired running/workout

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Quite obviously, her cane has a vibrator hidden in it. Like those walking canes that have daggers in the handle.
I dunno, a detail about her sex scene makes me think she just uses a small rotor.
And don't ask why i know so much about sex toys.
This thread seems to have derailed a bit. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Just a little.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Quite obviously, her cane has a vibrator hidden in it. Like those walking canes that have daggers in the handle.
I dunno, a detail about her sex scene makes me think she just uses a small rotor.
And don't ask why i know so much about sex toys.
This thread seems to have derailed a bit. :lol:
What, you mean how a thread about working out switched to a thread about burn victim pubic hair and hymens? Yeah, maybe we have gone a little off topic.
...so how exactly do you think Rin handles it? Does Emi help her shave?
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

MY FEELS

THEY'RE ALL GONE
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Althamus

Post by Althamus »

@Pseudogenesis, roughly how tall are you, and what age are you if you don't mind me asking?
You sound like you have a very similar physique to me, I'm tall and thin, but reasonably strong, and have stayed under 8 stone for years and years, but since I took on a job which required a lot of walking a few months back I pushed over the 8 stone mark for the first time in my life, and since I've been doing other exercise now, I've pushed up to about 8st 5lbs (which is a big thing for me).

If you tend on the thin side anyways, I wouldn't worry too much, and would probably personally put a lot of the growth down to muscle growth - with me personally, I don't have much fat on me, so whereas a normal person would lose some fat and gain some muscle, so only gain a net increase of maybe a pound if that, I have no fat to lose so only gain muscle and it appears to be a larger weight gain.

Also, if you're under 18 (which it sounds possible), it could be your body 'filling out' and adapting to the exercise? I personally don't think I'd worry about it if I were you unless the weight gain continues or unless you're already overweight.
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Babli

Post by Babli »

Started Week 2 of 5k to 10 yesterday.

15 min, 1 min pause, 15 min, 1 min pause, 15 min...and I continued to run more. Another 15 min. So I ran whole hour. I guess I dont need that schedule anymore and can run for hour since now. I dont want to run for more than hour so I guess I´ll just start to work on my running speed from now on.

Welp, I guess I did it. When I started I had 79 kilos and visible stubborn belly fat. Now I have 71 kilos and the fat is almost gone and I can start on pushup challenge, since I want to get flat stomach. That should help with it, right? Or do you guys have some different tips for that? I´d appreciate it.

The best part about loss of that weight is, that I didnt held back on food. I just started to eat regularly but still eat whatever I wanted.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Althamus wrote:@Pseudogenesis, roughly how tall are you, and what age are you if you don't mind me asking?
You sound like you have a very similar physique to me, I'm tall and thin, but reasonably strong, and have stayed under 8 stone for years and years, but since I took on a job which required a lot of walking a few months back I pushed over the 8 stone mark for the first time in my life, and since I've been doing other exercise now, I've pushed up to about 8st 5lbs (which is a big thing for me).

I don't mind at all. I'm 17, 6 foot flat and have weighed pretty much exactly 130 lbs since puberty. You guessed correctly, I'm the tall and slim and scrawny type, with my legs longer than my torso. I'm not strong in comparison to bulkier people, but I can easily do 20 push ups, which I figure is fairly decent, and I can do well over 100 sit ups without breaking a sweat. (Had to plug "Stones" into a converter btw, I live in the US and thus have never heard of that unit. :p)

I actually broke a new milestone last night. I ran 10 times around the block consecutively in about 40 minutes, and was barely out of breath when I was done. Maybe that's slow, but still. Doing 500 5-pound reps is better than doing 10 25-pound ones. My block is a little over a quarter of a mile around, so basically I completed the 2.5k in 6 days of running without a schedule. 0.o My knees hurt a little though, so I'll skip the running tonight.

I find running to be a bit like meditation. Although instead of wiping my mind clear it sends it into overdrive. I jump from topic to topic in a totally natural way, in a perfect stream of consciousness. I've also found that I'm far more eloquent during that time, mentally composing a rather beautiful (If a tad pretentious) speech about why exercise is so amazing and forgetting it by the time I got into bed. Oh well.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:I'm 17, 6 foot flat
21 and 5'3...

Fucking feminists.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:I'm 17, 6 foot flat
21 and 5'3...

Fucking feminists.
:mrgreen:

Lemme have my fun, I was the shortest scrawniest squeekiest kid in my class all the way up until puberty. Then I shot up 2-3 feet and got an awesome deep voice. Praised be science!

Nullc0de

Post by Nullc0de »

I'm really considering starting it, it's just that it's cold as heck here where I live + raining every day, so I'm waiting for this cold wave to pass by. Also, there's a park with a nice 1k - 1.2k jogging track, only half an hour on foot, which would also be a great warm-up coupled with some stretches.

Pathing: Lily / Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Character: Lily / Hanako > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Nullc0de wrote:I'm really considering starting it, it's just that it's cold as heck here where I live + raining every day, so I'm waiting for this cold wave to pass by. Also, there's a park with a nice 1k - 1.2k jogging track, only half an hour on foot, which would also be a great warm-up coupled with some stretches.
I will trade you heat and humidity for that cold.
Xden

Post by Xden »

Xanatos wrote:
Nullc0de wrote:I'm really considering starting it, it's just that it's cold as heck here where I live + raining every day, so I'm waiting for this cold wave to pass by. Also, there's a park with a nice 1k - 1.2k jogging track, only half an hour on foot, which would also be a great warm-up coupled with some stretches.
I will trade you heat and humidity for that cold.
I would do this trade also. Georgia humidity and the heat of a large, urban city.
"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are." -Machiavelli
Nullc0de

Post by Nullc0de »

Cold here = 10 - 12 ºC, not really "cold" by most standarts, but I've grew accostumed to 20+ ºC. The biggest problem is this freezing wind.

Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Nullc0de wrote:Cold here = 10 - 12 ºC, not really "cold" by most standarts, but I've grew accostumed to 20+ ºC. The biggest problem is this freezing wind.
That feel when every nation but ours uses the Metric System.

Nullc0de

Post by Nullc0de »

It would be even better if I said 283 to 285 K, but no one but scholars likes using Kelvin.

Also, dat Parity+Space Jam in your sign.