Hisao's Scientific Future?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

C27

Re: Hisao's Scientific Future?

Post by C27 »

yuastnav wrote: Although the implementation is not the only problem since it would be really, really difficult to construct eyes or limbs and what not that would be able to mirror the characteristic of their respective human counterparts. It would probably be easier to breed human versions of them and try to attach them to another human.
Yeah - there's a certain squick factor to it that probably slows down research along that line, but from a practical standpoint it makes more sense as it would tie in naturally with the rest of the body and never need any power or maintenance. Notably, though, there've been projects to construct organs with a 3d printer, and to convert ordinary cells into stem cells, among other things - so who's to say? Maybe in a decade or two, a fresh pair of "natural" eyes might be able to be built and plugged right in.
Rin Tezuka, Painter, withdraws from society...
Rin Tezuka, Painter has begun a mysterious construction!
Macchiato Joe

Post by Macchiato Joe »

There is only one possibility.
"Nigga she a tea." - Macchiato Joe on Lilly
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

Levy wrote:Well, I already know a lot of these already exist. I did say the "future." Who's to say Hisao wouldn't go on to develop or help develop better versions of these so the girls would want to try them?

Deaf Girl Hearing herself for the first time.

Robotic Arm prosthetic.

There's also a lot going into working on Biotic eyes. But as mentioned in this article, those born blind would not be able to benefit with current technology.

There is already great advancements in skin reconstruction as well.

Emi's case would be rather easy since she still has her knees and some of the bone connecting what used to be her legs to the knee, otherwise she would be running a lot differently. In fact, now that I think about it, Emi doesn't really need special prosthetics does she? The only problem she has is her problem with her legs getting sore.

Nice, i like this post.

This just gives hope to all the girls. :)
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'