I wish there was a route for Meiko (Emi's mom)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

WorldlyWiseman

Re: I wish there was a route for Meiko (Emi's mom)

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

As much as I like Meiko, I don't think she would have the patience for Hisao's adolescent attitude. Besides, Nurse needs to get laid for all the shit he puts up with!

Plausible scenario: When university rolls around, Hisao gets fed up with Emi's inability to take adult life head-on (keeps skipping class, wastes money impulsively) and they mutually break up. As uni graduation nears, Hisao finds out that some paperowrk from Yamaku never made it to the registration office, sending him back to the small town. He has a chance meeting with Meiko and the two hit it off. They reminisce and both realize how much Hisao has grown up and how much more easily they relate to one another. The conversation accidentally becomes too personal and Meiko makes an excuse to leave, but not before Hisao can get her contact info.

From there, any number of evens can lead to Hisao plowing like a farmer :lol:

All the lovely Meiko, less of Hisao being a needy little shit.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
B[]xhead123

Re: I wish there was a route for Meiko (Emi's mom)

Post by B[]xhead123 »

Yuuko - totally the girl id pick
Meiko - total hottie...

but wait, if that happens, wouldnt that make a potential hentai thing..?