I wish there was a route for Meiko (Emi's mom)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

imperial.standard

Re: I wish there was a route for Meiko (Emi's mom)

Post by imperial.standard »

Nekken wrote:I suspect that if Emi found out you were after her mom, she would run up to you and kick you in the groin.
Hisao
"They say everything is fair in love and war - all the morning workouts with Emi apparently paid off as I am able to outrun her pursuit once she discovered with whom I spent the last night with. Who would have known a legless wrath could run this fast?"

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
Prospektor

Post by Prospektor »

imperial.standard wrote:
Snelx wrote:I thought Emi;s mum has something like potential boyfriend?
And this supposed to be an obstacle how? :D
It's most probably Nurse.

This might turn out to be Deep End Pt. II
imperial.standard

Post by imperial.standard »

Prospektor wrote: It's most probably Nurse.

This might turn out to be Deep End Pt. II
So in the end if Meiko's route can be done, the nurse will be the ultimate (deathly) love rival rather than Emi - who will mess with Hisao's medication in order to end him and make it look like a result of Hisao "not taking his medications properly" :D

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
Piemaster

Post by Piemaster »

The path to Meiko should be open after Emi brings the Protagonist home for dinner. The hardest and most ultimate route should end in a threesome with Meiko and Emi.

Also Meiko is the hottest character in the game. Lily is next of course. In summation, it's a travesty that Meiko (as the most attractive character in the VN) doesn't have her own route.

On the topic of threesomes, there should be a Misha/Shizune route, and a Hanako/Lily route. I mean, these girl pairs are so close, a threesome just seems natural.
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Can we just get a 5 way with Meiko, Lilly, Hanako, Shizune, and Misha? No, no Hisao, this is full-on lez. Oh, and Yuuko.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
yummines

Post by yummines »

ehhh id still prefer a route for Misha or Yuuko
Aspirin

Post by Aspirin »

I would have loved it. Aside from the humorous sides of this hypothetical route (who said Anal-Mom? :D ), I can imagine that it could end romantically, with Hisao happily alongside Meiko... and Emi with Nurse (a relationship born as an elder brother - younger sister friendship evolved into love). :)

A beautiful youthful widow who's in love with a younger man, both who have to manage the "relationship" with her ​​late husband, reminds me of the manga/anime Maison Ikkoku.
I guess Meiko, when she'll finally accept that she can love a man other than her husband, could tell Hisao:

"Just one day... Live even a single day more than me... I can't bear to live alone anymore..." :cry:
Meiko Milf

Post by Meiko Milf »

Aspirin wrote:I would have loved it. Aside from the humorous sides of this hypothetical route (who said Anal-Mom? :D ), I can imagine that it could end romantically, with Hisao happily alongside Meiko... and Emi with Nurse (a relationship born as an elder brother - younger sister friendship evolved into love). :)

A beautiful youthful widow who's in love with a younger man, both who have to manage the "relationship" with her ​​late husband, reminds me of the manga/anime Maison Ikkoku.
I guess Meiko, when she'll finally accept that she can love a man other than her husband, could tell Hisao:

"Just one day... Live even a single day more than me... I can't bear to live alone anymore..." :cry:
OMG yes, this is exactly what I had in mind! The age gap doesn't really matter because Hisao doesn't know when he'll die anyway. He has also lost Iwanko like Meiko lost her husband, so I think it could work!

>> Also Emi has the nurse's kid at the same time Meiko has hisao's child. Emi, admits she was cheating on Hisao with the nurse, and Hisao admits he was cheating on Emi with her mother- so after much humorous drama they agree to stay friends (and become family). So mother-daughter age gap procreation ending! Hisao becomes a father - the almost final scene can have him holding his baby in Meiko's hospital room...

But again the route to Meiko should happen after the 'foreplay, what's that?' anal with Emi in the sports shed. Meiko being jealous of Emi should be what sparks her relationship with Hisao.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

quick someone draw a Hisao and Meiko sex scene
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

If there was a Meiko route, it would be most likely through the eyes of either Emi or Nurse. Can't imagine Hisao trying to bang his girl's mother.
Also, while Nurse is a rather humorousness character and I do see some form of comedy of there being a Meiko route, I would imainge it being serious due to Emi's condition.
# 2

Post by # 2 »

[scene = DormRoom]
After Emi's rejection, I went back to the dorm to angst a bit. Lying on my bed, I wonder what I will do now. Maybe I'll see what Kenji's doing, he might still have that bottle of whiskey; getting plastered doesn't sound so bad at a time like this.

Just as I get up from the bed, though, my phone rings. An unknown caller, I wonder who it could be...

[fx = Phone]
"Hello?"

"Hisao? This is Meiko. I heard about what happened with Emi. Are you ok?"

"Um... yeah... no... I don't know... Maybe?"

I take a deep, shuddering breath and analyze my feelings. Heartbroken? Yep. Depressed? Yep. Contemplating drunken suicidal plunge from the school roof? Yep on that one too.

"I guess I'm not doing do well, Mrs. Ikezawa."

"Would you like to talk about it? You could come over... I could make tea and we could chat."

"That sounds nice... but are you sure? I wouldn't want to upset Emi."

"No, it wouldn't be a problem. Emi's already back at the school, so it would just be you and I."

"Ok, then I guess... I guess I'll come over."

"Oh, that's good. I'll see yo in a bit, ok?"

"Ok, thanks, Mrs. Ikezawa."
[/fx]
[/scene]

[Scene = bus]
On the bus ride to Mrs. Ikezawa's house I wonder why she called and offered to talk. Emi and I just broke up, I should be the last thing on her mind at the moment.

Suddenly I get an image of Meiko answering her door wearing nothing but an apron.

Gaaahhh! What am I thinking? I mean, Emi's mom is pretty, and she's nice but... that's just... weird... right?

I spend the rest of the trip staring out of the window and trying my best not to think of Emi's mom like a premium cut of beef.
[/scene]

[scene = outside Meiko's House]
My heart is thudding like a drum as I walk up to the door. Still trying to get the pervish fantasy out of my head. I slowly raise my fist, swallow past my poor defective heart which, for some reason, has taken up residence in my throat, and knock on the door.

I can hear someone moving on the other side of the door, then the doorknob rattles. I try to calm myself down, I'm sure I must look like a stupid, lovesick puppy at this point.

The door opens and I see Mrs. Ikezawa. Well, at least she has all of her clothes on.

"Hisao. Come in, please."

"Thanks, Mrs. Ikezawa."
[/scene]
[scene = Dining Room]
We enter the dining room, and I see a fresh pot of tea and two cups on the table.

As we sit, I can feel her eyes on me, and I carefully study the teapot.

"Are you feeling alright, Hisao? You look a bit flushed."

"Oh, I'm still a bit upset about the breakup is all."

*Blah blah blah, boring talky stuff here*

[Decision = "Talk about breakup" or "Talk about Miko"]
*Talk about Meiko*

"I can't help but notice that you live by yourself, Mrs Ikezawa."

"Call me Meiko, please, Hisao. 'Mrs. Ikezawa' makes me sound like an old lady."

I blush a little and return to studying the teapot.

"Ok, Meiko."

Meiko continues, "Yes, since Emi's father... went away... I live here" --Oh cram it, blah blah blah, some exposition, more blah blah blah."

--Skipping more boring talky stuff--

[Decision = "Sure, I can change the lightbulb in your bedroom, which just happens to be right next to the bed and just high enough that I can stand on a rickety, unstable old chair to reach it" or "I'm sorry, I must decline this thinly veiled excuse to accidentally fall off a rickety old chair and on top of you, just happening to land on the bed by shear coincidence, because I have an English exam tomorrow and I just love to study so much."]

> Waiting for input.
My Deviations. Please try not to laugh.

Lemons, not just for tangy drinks and incendiaries anymore!
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

To the longass post above me, post that in the Fanfiction forum. Although you'd have to actually fill in all the blanks with story.

It would've been amazing if the devs snuck in some joke/non-canon route as the 100% completion bonus. Boning Yuuko and Meiko would've been awesome! And would put Hisao in the same position as Makoto from School Days as they'd both get to fuck their girl's mom.
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Except, unlike school days, it would be a thing that isn't horrible.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Meiko Milf

Post by Meiko Milf »

I appreciate you #2

: )

I'm glad I stimulated the creative energies in this direction.
Aspirin

Post by Aspirin »

It would be nice if there were no cheating. If I remember correctly, Hisao meets Meiko before he and Emi became a couple, when our hero and Rin go to see the races...
Maybe, thanks to his friendship with her daughter, Hisao could possibly start to know better this lovely lady and gradually discover new feelings towards her... :)