Put your money where your mouth is

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Would you be willing to pay for DLC/add on content for KS ??

Yes
79%
No
12%
Unsure
9%

Total votes: 117

rydiafan

Put your money where your mouth is

Post by rydiafan »

I hear everyone wanting 4LS to make more content/dlc/ add ons .. so i say after them giving up 5 years to make ks for nothing ... it time for us to give them something back if we want the extra content to be done right
TheGrimAngel

Re: Put your money where your mouth is

Post by TheGrimAngel »

I'd be willing to pay if it is really good. Heck if they released a sequel I'd be willing to pay for that as well.
Why pick a favorite character? Each of the story was beautiful and touching in its own unique way.
Moekki
Artist

Post by Moekki »

uh guys this shit will never happen lol
TheGrimAngel

Post by TheGrimAngel »

Moekki wrote:uh guys this shit will never happen lol
Doesn't mean we can't dream.
Why pick a favorite character? Each of the story was beautiful and touching in its own unique way.
t0xic

Post by t0xic »

Yea unfortunetly not.... but for me one of the path is more worth then for example 5 maps /dlc to mw3!
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

Moekki wrote:uh guys this shit will never happen lol
maybe not for free but if 10,000 fans are willing to pay lets say $20 each ... that could change a few of the devs minds about no more content ( now this is no sure thing ... just getting the feeling of others )
Rolanberry

Post by Rolanberry »

yup! we can dream. And I would so pay for DLC. heck I'd have payed for the game if it had a payed release. its very much so worth it and its one of the only games I've played that just destroys the saying 'get what you pay for'. I've gotten so much more enjoyment from this game compared to games I've payed $60 for.
imperial.standard

Post by imperial.standard »

It's a stretch but I'm REALLY hoping that Saki's route that were announced on APRIL FOOL'S day can come true. Hey, if the net denizens pulled it off with Kasane Teto, I can't see why this cannot be done.

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
harlequin

Post by harlequin »

I think a lot of people would be interested in an option to donate to the developers. As they aren't doing it for profit, maybe it would be nice if that money then went to a charity of their choice, possibly helping teenagers who are coping with similar disabilities in reality.
Rolanberry

Post by Rolanberry »

harlequin wrote:I think a lot of people would be interested in an option to donate to the developers. As they aren't doing it for profit, maybe it would be nice if that money then went to a charity of their choice, possibly helping teenagers who are coping with similar disabilities in reality.
This is a good idea too. I mean the great thing about KS is that it sort of sprang out of such a small thing and like minded individuals where able to come together and make something great. The end result has also brought more like minded individuals that in some way would like to contribute.

A mass organized of a charity in the name of KS would be great and give the game another round of good word that would show to some of the people who know little about the game that its something alot more people should be playing.
harlequin

Post by harlequin »

Well I'm not saying they should set up and organize a charity themselves, but if people want to donate, it'd be a good and fitting cause to donate to, in the name of KS.
Rinbro

Post by Rinbro »

Yes, and I would also gladly pay for Katawa Shoujo as a full-priced game.

If there was ever anything like DLC released I kinda would like to see different characters and routes, I think the existing ones are fine the way they are right now.
Can you face your feels?
imperial.standard

Post by imperial.standard »

Rolanberry wrote:
harlequin wrote:I think a lot of people would be interested in an option to donate to the developers. As they aren't doing it for profit, maybe it would be nice if that money then went to a charity of their choice, possibly helping teenagers who are coping with similar disabilities in reality.
This is a good idea too. I mean the great thing about KS is that it sort of sprang out of such a small thing and like minded individuals where able to come together and make something great. The end result has also brought more like minded individuals that in some way would like to contribute.
Seconded - a lot of charities and schools (both secular and religious but tends to be a bit heavy on the religious side) catering to the needs of disabled exists and unfortunately will never be as lavish nor as well funded as "Yamaku" be. Will gladly support this charity drive in return to the great VN you have shared us.

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
harlequin

Post by harlequin »

Well it's up to the devs whether to officially organise it and pick a charity, but I'm sure if anyone was touched enough they could find a charity of that description and give a little donation on their own initiative.
Valtameri

Post by Valtameri »

Sure i would pay for some more KS!

Hell, i'd sell my soul if they could conjure Hanako IRL for me... :roll:
It sits in silence
Eats away at me
It feeds like cancer