This is confusing Lilly/Hanko Arc

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

MarcusDrall

This is confusing Lilly/Hanko Arc

Post by MarcusDrall »

I can not for the life of me figure out what chooses the path between the Lilly arc and the Hanako arc. It's not a normal choice so it must be something effected by earlier in the game. What is it? I'm currently on Hanako's arc, but I saved my game when it was movement, then it turned for Hanako's arc. I'm so confused.
Ry74

Re: This is confusing Lilly/Hanko Arc

Post by Ry74 »

You made the choice all the way back in act 1. You can't move between arcs once you're on one of the girls' routes.
t0xic

Post by t0xic »

The main decison is when you have to decie where to go. City (Lily) or library (Hanako)
MarcusDrall

Post by MarcusDrall »

t0xic wrote:The main decison is when you have to decie where to go. City (Lily) or library (Hanako)
I never got a decision. Unless I clicked on accident.
Rubytyr

Post by Rubytyr »

MarcusDrall wrote:
t0xic wrote:The main decison is when you have to decie where to go. City (Lily) or library (Hanako)
either that, or just didnt pick enough favourable lilly or Hanako choices; like when talking to kenji and he asks if hanako is cute or not, etc. (1st act of course, since its the branching point)
MarcusDrall

Post by MarcusDrall »

Rubytyr wrote:
MarcusDrall wrote:
either that, or just didnt pick enough favourable lilly or Hanako choices; like when talking to kenji and he asks if hanako is cute or not, etc. (1st act of course, since its the branching point)
So if I pick that she wasn't cute it will focus more on lilly? I saw that sort of as a + to both seeing as how close they are.
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

MarcusDrall wrote:
On the day before the festival, if you have more Hanako/Lilly bonus points than anyone else and you aren't stuck on Emi's road, you get the choice to go to the library or go into town. Always, regardless of anything else. You might've not noticed or clicked by accident, it happens, but you SHOULD get the choice, unless somehow your version was damaged/bugged.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
MarcusDrall

Post by MarcusDrall »

AH-HA I found it. I did miss click, thanks for you're help everyone.
harlequin

Post by harlequin »

No. The girls come in pairs in act 1. Direct your answers towards Lilly and Hanako, the when you have time to kill you can either go to town or the library. The Town is Lilly's route, the library is Hanako's
Rubytyr

Post by Rubytyr »

EDIT you figured it out :) enjoy the stories!
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

In order to get onto the Lilly/Hanako path, make choices that fit them:

- Do whatever you can to avoid impressing Shizune.
- Don't be too enthusiastic about physical excercise, that's Emi's thing.
- Be nice to both Lilly and Hanako whenever you can. (they're friends, so you'll have to get along with both)
- Lilly appreciates honesty, uncomfortable as it may be.

If you chose well, you'll get a choice on saturday whether to follow Lilly into town or follow Hanako into the library. That's the choice that'll lock you onto either girl's path.