Page 1 of 1

Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:16 pm
by Merlyn_LeRoy
I don't think many people need this, but the summaries work so well for each girl...

Keep running after Emi, just be careful not to blunder right into her
For Hanako, sacrifice your knight
Don't hide things from Lilly
Try to understand Rin (you won't be able to, but try anyway)
Shizune is the simplest; just don't be a dick

I think all of it put together works pretty well for romance in the real world, for that matter.

Re: Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:19 pm
by DaMan65
Sound advice

I salute you

Re: Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:10 pm
by Guest
Merlyn_LeRoy wrote: Shizune is the simplest; just don't be a dick
Nice pun.

Re: Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:37 pm
by Evvinartopski

Re: Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:11 pm
by Panty Supervisor
Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Keep running after Emi, just be careful not to blunder right into her
My strategy was more like "Keep running after Emi, no matter what". I mean, sure, I was chased out of her house at some point, but in the end, it worked out quite well.
For Hanako, sacrifice your knight
Ohohoho, very clever. :)

Re: Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:42 pm
by Zahlman
Simpler version: You know all the things Hisao does that you can't control and that really piss you off and that seem to be the source of tension in the relationship? Pick the options that imply doing the opposite for once.

Re: Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:47 pm
by Guest
Merlyn_LeRoy wrote: Shizune is the simplest; just don't be a dick
As opposed to Secret Mischa "path/ending" :

*THINK. WITH YOUR PENIS

Re: Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:11 pm
by Merlyn_LeRoy
Panty Supervisor wrote:
Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Keep running after Emi, just be careful not to blunder right into her
My strategy was more like "Keep running after Emi, no matter what". I mean, sure, I was chased out of her house at some point, but in the end, it worked out quite well.
Originally, I just had "Keep running after Emi", but I've seen claims that it's possible to miss the good end if you overdo it. If you can't screw up that way, drop the second part.

Re: Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:39 pm
by Caesius
Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Originally, I just had "Keep running after Emi", but I've seen claims that it's possible to miss the good end if you overdo it. If you can't screw up that way, drop the second part.
I think better advice for Emi's route is to "Keep running after her, but know that you can't catch up to her on your own."

Re: Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 pm
by sporkaganza
I think the best advice for Emi's route is, you know, actually contained in Emi's route. Listen to what the characters tell you and you'll be fine. I'm talking chiefly about Mutou's science lecture, of course.

Re: Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:52 pm
by DaMan65
Caesius wrote:
Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Originally, I just had "Keep running after Emi", but I've seen claims that it's possible to miss the good end if you overdo it. If you can't screw up that way, drop the second part.
I think better advice for Emi's route is to "Keep running after her, but know that you can't catch up to her on your own."
Even better

Re: Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:58 pm
by Zet
Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Keep running after Emi, just be careful not to blunder right into her
So what you're saying is... Run after Emi; Receive lemons?

Re: Hints, not spoilers, for good endings for all 5

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:39 am
by C27
sporkaganza wrote:Listen to what the characters tell you and you'll be fine.
This is probably all the advice you need...