KS arranged album

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

hatori1181

KS arranged album

Post by hatori1181 »

I stumbled on this the other day. It's an arranged version of Hanako's theme by the original composer, NicolArmarfi.

loving this immensly, I point blank asked him if I could fund him to do an entire arranged OST. His responce was the following:

"It's considered a breach of KS' license to use derivative works for profit, but if there's enough interest in an arrange album I'd gladly make one for free."

I think we all know what we need to do. Let it be heard. Here and on the youtube page, that we want this to happen.
My original play-through schedule: Hanako, Lilly, Emi, Shizune, Rin.
After playing through the game a second time, the revised list goes like this: Lilly, Hanako, Shizune, Emi, Rin.
zarathustra

Re: KS arranged album

Post by zarathustra »

OH GOD! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!! It'd be pretty awesome to see this happen.
make one for free
Damn it KS devs! Take my money already!
Snelx

Re: KS arranged album

Post by Snelx »

Sometimes i think an excellent thank you and appreciation letter will do much better than money. :)
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'