More of Miki

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Harco

Re: More of Miki

Post by Harco »

Benkei wrote:Note: every single spoiler tag in this post is safe for you to highlight if you've completed Hanako's path.
Panty Supervisor wrote:I think she could have played a bigger role in Hanako's route. A little bit of jealousy from Hanako would have been interesting
This is exactly where I thought the writers were taking us from the moment they introduced her. This was only further accentuated by the fact that, in Hanako's path, Shizune seems almost hellbent on getting Hisao to be hers instead. I didn't necessarily want the writers to make Hanako a yandere, but had they decided to go that route for the Bad End, it certainly would have made sense to me, considering that (from Hanako's potential perspective) Hisao is a little too chummy with ...
- Lilly
- Miki
- Shizune
Heck, even Yuuko is someone Hanako is worried might steal Hisao away! ^_^; As absurd as that sounds, of the four names just mentioned, Yuuko's is the only one Hanako even mentions in the final scene in Act 4! lol

This is why when I got spoilered by that thread title, "Hanako RAGE picture" *sigh*, I assumed that I was going to see something to this effect.
Yeah, I didn't understand why Hanako only mentioned Yuuko in the final scene... If there was one woman who was not a threat to her, it was probably Yuuko. Miki, on the other hand, was almost flirting with Hisao, with the way she sat on his desk and all. I'm pretty sure Hanako saw that, but she didn't mention it.

As for Miki herself: yes, she is pretty damn awesome. Tanned, a nice toned body, easygoing personality... all in all very attractive. I would like to see more of her, but hey, it's not going to happen. Maybe that is what makes her so popular, though -- people always want what they can't have.
imperial.standard

Post by imperial.standard »

Harco wrote: As for Miki herself: yes, she is pretty damn awesome. Tanned, a nice toned body, easygoing personality... all in all very attractive. I would like to see more of her, but hey, it's not going to happen. Maybe that is what makes her so popular, though -- people always want what they can't have.
True - Miki is an all round good supporting character... and well developed/written too! She needs only one thing to make her stand out more...

prosthetic claws

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
txalolrn9

Post by txalolrn9 »

I instantly fell for Miki when she mentions she wears a boys shirt cause her boobs were too big for the restrictive girl's top

<3
It only hurts when I breathe
alonelyguy

Post by alonelyguy »

I grew fond of her, at some scenes during Emi's relay/dash during her route, but it never got to talking till I went to Hanako's route, so far I don't think there is a boyish KS character, oh how I wish there was a route for her.
SirRazer

Post by SirRazer »

geno93n0 wrote: Here is a list of them. You're welcome.
Thanks a lot, you two ^^
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

txalolrn9 wrote:I instantly fell for Miki when she mentions she wears a boys shirt cause her boobs were too big for the restrictive girl's top
<3
*brofist* yeah, that's what got my attention too. or at least even more of my attention, 'cause Miki was already clearly pretty awesome before that. :mrgreen:

little more seriously, though, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Miki was going to be Hanako's rival in her path. I love Hanako's path and how it turned out that you had to realize she didn't want to be mothered or protected, she just wanted to be treated like everyone else, pretty much, that's why you have to take her into town to get the good end. but it could have been completely different (though just as good) if Miki had been a real rival and Hanako had to realize her feelings, decide to act on them, and all that. then getting with Miki could have been the sorta-bad end, and screwing it up so bad that you don't get either would be the really bad end. wouldn't be the same, but I think it'd be kinda cool.

and yeah, even though she was only in a couple scenes, I like Miki's casual attitude and all that. any girl who sits on my desk to talk to me is good with me. 8) her route probably would have been a little similar to Emi's, though, with finding out what happened to her and helping her deal with it. or it might be that she's okay with her missing hand, she just got used to wearing the bandage and doesn't want to show off the scar. she could be all well-adjusted.

...but really, where's the fun in a route like that? :lol:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Ry74

Post by Ry74 »

Mercutio wrote: and yeah, even though she was only in a couple scenes, I like Miki's casual attitude and all that. any girl who sits on my desk to talk to me is good with me. 8) her route probably would have been a little similar to Emi's, though, with finding out what happened to her and helping her deal with it. or it might be that she's okay with her missing hand, she just got used to wearing the bandage and doesn't want to show off the scar. she could be all well-adjusted.

...but really, where's the fun in a route like that? :lol:
Well, considering that in cut material, her hand was destroyed in an accident with power tools, Miki might have been the only member of the cast whose disability was, in some way, self-inflicted.

Edit: I guess another thing is that I actually knew a pretty awesome girl in one of my world literature classes in college who lost one of her hands in the middle of the semester in some accident. I think she only missed one of the weekly class sessions, and finished out the class with no troubles.
Last edited by Ry74 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ockbald

Post by Ockbald »

I don't know about you guys but Miki seemed a pretty "regular" tomboy, as in she didn't show any signs of deep problems or anything like that.

If they added a path for her I would love if they did something similar with Shizune's route as if: The big conflict isn't Hisao trying to fix poor little Miki, but something else that troubles their relationship.