This game has destroyed my head...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

t0xic

Re: This game has destroyed my head...

Post by t0xic »

Valtameri wrote:
t0xic wrote:I never had shy girls in the class -_- most of them was agressive, selfish or stupid XD
Well, most of them were too :D She was an rare exception, that i never get to know better... makes me mad nowadays to think about it.
Well I wish u to meet girl of your dreams ^^
Valtameri

Post by Valtameri »

t0xic wrote:Well I wish u to meet girl of your dreams ^^
Thanks! Right now i can't think about it tho, my head is still messed up by Hanako :oops: How pathethic is that...

I wish you find that dream girl too :)
It sits in silence
Eats away at me
It feeds like cancer

Post by Guest »

I was only like that for Lily's and Hanako's. The others just passed me by as I read them with no effect :(
Gravy Boat Gary

Post by Gravy Boat Gary »

Guest wrote:I was only like that for Lily's and Hanako's. The others just passed me by as I read them with no effect :(
I was like that too, only I find myself not really wanting to play through the other 3, I guess I might eventually I kinda feel obligated too, to try and get a 100% completion.
Harlequin13

Post by Harlequin13 »

Snelx wrote:Called her up. And say something like long time no see how are you doing.
What about a cup of tea sometime? :)

Is better to know whether could love actually happen between the 2 of you,
then to regret not trying it.
No no, I won't call that girl up. It's alright. See even when I woke up, I wasn't exactly sad... Not sure why though, it SOUNDS like it'd make you very sad. It was boring though at that moment, I wanted to see the rest. But you know, that's the case for almost any good dream that abruptly ends. You want to see the rest, but can't... Oh well! I don't dwell on that stuff. Besides, it's been quite some time since we shared words, who knows what she's doing now. I do hope she's happy though, she deserves it. Any kind person deserves happiness.

I said in the OP that I was gonna play Ever17. Well I have. And now I know that VNs aren't healthy for me, because they completely soak me up. I begin to doubt my own sanity when I'm done with a "VN session". After today's 5 hour (or so) Ever17 session, my mind keeps spinning around thinking about what is actually happening in the VN, who are these people really, what is the motivation of this character, why is Coco afflicted with the TB virus, WHO trapped these people in the complex, and what purpose does the "Kid" and Takeshi have? Why were those two trapped in there at all? Why does there seem to be TWO "Kid" and *why* does he/they have amnesia? What was he doing sitting in the resting area at the start of the game?? Who was he waiting for? Who are the friends that Takeshi was trying to find in the first place?

God this VN is good. For completely different reasons than KS.
crystal

Post by crystal »

Well destroyed is a little strong, but I was somewhat invested in Lilly's and Hanako's paths. Impressive given my indifferent nature. However the other 3 didn't affect me at all. :(
Lilly path > Hanako path >>>> Shizune path > Emi path > Rin path.

My most heart wrenching moment...Misha getting a haircut.