Paths you would play again?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

RadiantBeam

Re: Paths you would play again?

Post by RadiantBeam »

Currently replaying Lilly's route, and enjoying it even more than I did the first time because now I'm catching little things I missed during my first time. After her I'd probably go after Emi again, since she's my second favorite after Lilly.
t0xic

Post by t0xic »

I will replay Hanako and Lilly's :)
Prospektor

Post by Prospektor »

Emi's and Shizune's, since for me, those are the girls with the most interesting personalities.
Bix

Post by Bix »

I need to replay Rin's, I fell asleep at the end and missed most of the climax (heh)
**Library 99% complete.**
1. Emi *Done*
2. Rin *Done*
3. Shizune *Done*
4. Hanako *Done*
5. Lilly *Done*
Henohenomoheji

Post by Henohenomoheji »

I'd look at Hanako's route for a second time. Her route plucked the heartstrings of mine and played it like a cello.

Then there's Lilly's route. Or I could do other routes I have yet to complete!
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
- Francis Bacon

Games I am currently playing
Daiteikoku
Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!
Katawa Shoujo
cselador

Post by cselador »

I'm going to keep this game on my computer just to always have it available.
Zoom

Post by Zoom »

Hanako is the one I would play again, as her character is the one that hits closest to home. I see many of my own personality traits and flaws in her, and I was able to connect with the story emotionally - if that makes any sense.
AolDunedein

Post by AolDunedein »

I'm probably gonna replay lilly's. She is my favourite path, and I think playing other paths would be like cheating on her. My favourite part is the corn field . So damn cool, almost cried. And the ending, when Hisao was gonna die? Amazing!
zomgbbq

Post by zomgbbq »

AolDunedein wrote:I'm probably gonna replay lilly's. She is my favourite path, and I think playing other paths would be like cheating on her. My favourite part is the corn field . So damn cool, almost cried. And the ending, when Hisao was gonna die? Amazing!
This.

Exactly why i have and will probably play Lilly's arc over and over. Every time I play it through I notice more and more bits which I missed from the previous play through. How close she is to Hanako, how much she really does feel for Hisao, that ending... that amazing ending where the storyline literally took my heart and tore it in half before slowly patching it up and then repairing it by the end you cannot under estimate how much of an effect that this route has on you.

I'm satisfied with Emi's and never want to experience Kenji's again.

Hanako and Rin have already had playthroughs, but Lilly's and Shizune's will get the most re-plays from me.
"You're out of touch, I'm out of time.. But I'm out of my head when you're not around"

"What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?"
Koopason

Post by Koopason »

I feel like I'd play them all over again, but probably later at the year when the emotions die down a bit.

As for the routes themselves, I think I'll play Emi's the most. Her route was the one I can relate to the most, and is a person I'd enjoy being with in real life.