WHERE DID EMI'S LEGS COME FROM
Taggart

Re: EMI HAS LEGS? WHAT?

Post by Taggart »

they're "normal" plastic leg prosphetics
the_phenom

Post by the_phenom »

They're prosthetics. You can't tell because she's covered them with long socks.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

To be fair, I don't think that they've actually mentioned her doing that by this point in her path. But yes; they're the more usual type of prosthetic that's shaped more like a human leg, and she's covering them with long socks.

There's a point later in the path where they explicitly state that she does this some times.
inaniloquent

Post by inaniloquent »

Oh, i see. a friend of mine has those and she can't really walk normally at all. I didn't think they were those kind 'cause Emi was running around in this chapter..
ReaperZ

Post by ReaperZ »

Emi explained that she has two sets of legs, one is regular plastic prosthetic legs that she uses for regular activities and the other set is her legblades (I think it was referred to as such?) she uses for running. She says it during the picnic that she wished she brought her other legs because she couldn't run in the former. I'm assuming she uses them for regular classes as well.
rveniss

Post by rveniss »

Technically she does have knees, just missing everything below them. So, it shouldn't be too hard at all for her to kneel down with her prosthetics on, and it looks very normal with socks over them.
Medical Man

Post by Medical Man »

There are prosetics allowing you to walk normally even without knees, even upstairs. If you have your knee you can walk normally.
Deltamon

Post by Deltamon »

Were you even reading the story before that.. Those prosthetic legs (not the normal running legs that you usually see on her) were even mentioned at the part when they left the school...
Hanako = Shizune = Rin = Lilly = Emi
I just don't like categorizing people. Even if Hanako will always be the dearest for me, I still prefer if they all get equal share of love.