Timeline?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Otakumon

Re: Timeline?

Post by Otakumon »

Suriko wrote:Meeting Lilly in Act 4 is basically a total script error. She should have left for Scotland permanently after the fishing trip.
Why would she leave for Scotland at all? She's 18, the age most folks leave home to begin thier own lives anyway. It also doesn't make sense that her parents would cause such a major disruption with only a few months left in her senior year of high school, especially considering that going from a Japanese school to one in Scotland would likely mean trying to catch up to a whole different curriculum.
HTL2001

Post by HTL2001 »

Suriko wrote:Meeting Lilly in Act 4 is basically a total script error. She should have left for Scotland permanently after the fishing trip.
I'm not too sure. (warning amateur psychology incoming) I think she used the summons to get away from Hisao, she was so afraid of losing him that she was going to cut it off first / put it in stasis and let it die slowly. Perhaps you can also factor in some mis-teachings on love, where her family left her yet she thinks they aren't bad people for it. I also forget how Hanako was fairing.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Skyward Shoujo is the very first event in the Katawa of Shoujo series. Everything else falls into place until the split timeline for each girl for each game such as Ocarina of Hanako, Lilly's Mask, and The Rin Waker.

All mockery of legendary game series aside, I don't mind seeing a (canon) timeline for this game and seeing some pre-Katawa Shoujo storyline up to the events of the game for each girl.