Bad ending

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

konufis

Bad ending

Post by konufis »

I've played a lot of VN in my life, and i rarely get bad ending.
But i wanted to congrats 4LS because they manage to make a complex game that make me choice option that bring me to a bad end without having to say it like:

- Yes
- No
- Put it in

Just got my third bad ending and i still wonder why i got it, but I'm not mad. I'm impress by how hard the choice are.

So yet again Good work guys, I wish you luck in you future project, and if you ever make another VN I'll be there for sure
Dum Spiro Spero
INFERTakuya

Re: Bad ending

Post by INFERTakuya »

You on Rin's route or something? Because it's hard to get a Bad End for Emi, and almost downright impossible to get one for Hanako (so much so that you aren't even given a second chance at the relationship with Hanako). I've heard Rin's route is the hardest, but since I haven't tried it yet...
Endings Obtained

Emi: Bad End|Second Chance|Good End
Hanako: Bad End|Neutral End|Good End
Lilly: Bad End|Good End
Shizune: -In Progress-
Rin:
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Rin's route has the most choices, but only two of them actually matter with regards to the ending you get - one of those two is a bit ambiguous, though.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Rin's route has the most choices, but only two of them actually matter with regards to the ending you get - one of those two is a bit ambiguous, though.
I found most of the choices in Rin's path to be hard ones or at least not immediately clear.

Knowing now that some of them don't matter to the end kinda makes sense as I look back at it.
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
Welath

Post by Welath »

They matter in the sense if you pick bad you get less good choices later. in Rins path.

But then again i only got good ending on all of em so what do i know =/ Probably luck but to me most one was pretty clear sense it is what i would have done.
konufis

Post by konufis »

I've finish both rin and shizune path now.
Rin path gave me a headache at some point, but i kinda look for a bad end in Shizune path.....But i got some sweet misha loving so i don't mind :P
Dum Spiro Spero