Do you guys know another eroge with disabled girls?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

EmotionlessFatGuy

Do you guys know another eroge with disabled girls?

Post by EmotionlessFatGuy »

i know that there are other out there, but they're so specific that it's so hard to find them, specially with english patches
Rin's Path - cleared
Hanako's Path - cleared
Otakumon

Re: Do you guys know another eroge with disabled girls?

Post by Otakumon »

Give it a while, I'm sure there will be a number of copycats coming out before long.
Deltamon

Re: Do you guys know another eroge with disabled girls?

Post by Deltamon »

The whole thing around this, is that the whole subject is quite taboo in Japan.. And thus Katawa Shoujo is really one of the original ones that dare to take the path of having disabled girls in a eroge game.

After the success of Katawa Shoujo, I'm sure there will be a lot more people who will try to make money on it.. That's for sure, but for now I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything as good quality as the Katawa Shoujo is.. Some pictures of disabled girls having sex would be my best bet on what you could find, maybe more or less on the gore side..

However, I do also want to remind you of the "Rule 34". So if you look hard enough, I'm sure you'll eventually find some.
Hanako = Shizune = Rin = Lilly = Emi
I just don't like categorizing people. Even if Hanako will always be the dearest for me, I still prefer if they all get equal share of love.