Who got Rin's good end first try?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

AdmiralYuki

Re: Who got Rin's good end first try?

Post by AdmiralYuki »

I somehow managed to get the good end on my first try. This was my second play-through, I originally wanted to go down Rin's path the first time but accidentally went down Emi's (I ended up enjoying it alot). I was at first confident that I could get Rin's good end on my first try. She was easy to read at first, but as time went on I became more and more lost and depressed. Had I gone astray, did I let down Rin. I was sure I was going to get a bad end, but somehow I was spared the torture (at least I think) of possibly getting a bad end.

I feel like I am getting a little off topic now... anyways, I managed to get through on the first try. It was so touching. I find myself wanting to see the bad ends, but I am too emotionally drained now, and I don't want to spoil this happy ending (going to have to wait a while before I do). I cried in the good ending, don't want to think about how much I would cry with the bad ending lol.

ps. made an account just to post this <3 KS
pss. I had no idea VN's were this awesome, I should have started playing them earlier.
Nightydreams

Post by Nightydreams »

hmm... The only bad end I have ever managed to get in my first playthrough of every route was hanako's bad end. And i'll tell you what it broke my heart seven ways to sunday.

I felt Rin was actually a pretty straight forward path to go with and I didn't find much difficulty going through it.
I believe that a man should not go back on his decisions,
But here I am deciding to break that one rule of manliness.
Because I would rather be thought less of as a man,
Then be lost as a person.
-Alexander. Infinity Ocean

Attachment and Love, is Attachment and Love, regardless of time, space or circumstance.
-Terro, The saddest music in the world
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

Yukito wrote:I kinda suck because I would have got the Good End with my first try. But then things in the game looked like kinda sad so I loaded and tried another option... and that messed me up.
Have you tried Lilly's route yet? I wonder if this is a common pattern.
cemex

Post by cemex »

I managed to get Rin's good end on my first playthrough. Admittedly I did get a tip on how to answer a specific question so that did help a bit

Get chance and luck
ihatepeace22

Post by ihatepeace22 »

Man, I suck.

I think the only good end I got was Shizune's.

For Rin, I went with "Understand", but decided to backtrack and choose "Explain" :cry:
Lolz2day

Post by Lolz2day »

I also go the good ending on the first try, but if meant like the first for the game, then I got Lilly's bad (neutral?) ending

That made stop playing for an hour, got frustrated a bit
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

I got the good end, but only because I used a guide, haha. I enjoyed it however. I felt a bit emotional towards the end since I felt that I was actually starting to understand Rin, something that I felt on the exact same page with as Hisao most of the time.
ihatepeace22

Post by ihatepeace22 »

Lolz2day wrote:I also go the good ending on the first try, but if meant like the first for the game, then I got Lilly's bad (neutral?) ending

That made stop playing for an hour, got frustrated a bit
Surprisingly, I was jumping for joy when I got her neutral ending.

I spent the entire route believing that it was the good end, but when the credits rolled up all centered...

Manly tears of joy were almost shed.
Kirsty101

Post by Kirsty101 »

I was lucky enough to get her good end on the first try, although I must say I was definitely unsure if a lot of the time. Rin's path is such an emotional roller-coaster that it's really hard to tell at times whether you're going the right way or not.
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

Got it first try, which I'm so thankful for because there was no chance in hell I was gonna go back and find the mistake. God, it was so winding.
"The only law you need is a gun and a good aim."
Azrad

Post by Azrad »

I slipped up on the "explain" choice. I was already sleep deprived so I couldn't tell which one was which, though when I did pick the other option I realized that "explain" was an iffy one.
cypherusuh

Post by cypherusuh »

just finished it ('cause I stucked on other VN before playing this)
I got the good ending at once. it's not that hard since it's sort gameplay (beaten in 4 hours due VERY EMOTIONAL stage in act 3)
The problem is, she's unable to think something straight so choose anything which help her think straight
yummines

Post by yummines »

I did

Rin isn't so hard to understand as people may think.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

I did
Felt a little proud of it
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Ha, ok looking at the previous replies made me think I'm the only one that got Rin's neutral ending the first try :|
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem