Emi's path ending... some questions?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

HenryStrife

Emi's path ending... some questions?

Post by HenryStrife »

ok so i just got done playing emi's path which really pissed me off >:(

but i look in the library and it shows im missing some content so im wondering if i made wrong choices of her breaking up with me

and if so can someone give me the right choices so i can gain rest of the content

thank you :)
kosherbacon

Re: Emi's path ending... some questions?

Post by kosherbacon »

Well...

Whenever the game asks you whether you want to question Emi over her problems, back off and leave her be and you will get her good end, relatively drama free. You'll probably see your missing scenes and even an extra decision point show up that way.

However, if yoube overly concerned, BUT at the end when Misha asks you what's wrong, you spill your guts to her, the lead-up to the good end will be more dramatic and possibly more fulfilling.
FutureNinjaOni

Post by FutureNinjaOni »

Pissed off? How come? Not what you expected? I finished her path (my first path btw) a couple hours ago and totally loved it man. Sad now, but anyways is there really a wrong path you could've took? Just a different one I guess. I never experimented and loaded a save before a choice, well only once, during their dinner time at her house. I picked to talk to Emi instead of her mom and that was obviously the wrong decision between the two choices since it went badly (didn't carry on cos I didn't like it, so I reverted back to my original path after talking to her mom etc.)

I think there should be walkthroughs around here? Use the skip mode and pick a different choice I guess. I went in blindfolded basically and came out with a really good ending I think and pretty much all contact with the other students was lost on me. Don't remember Misha near the end for me but somewhere in the middle.

Still though, might take some effort to get the right path to your missing scenes, bro. I myself have a helluva long way to go; only 27% first time around.
"One guy. Two girls. In a dorm room. With a tea set."

Emi > Rin > Lilly > Hanako > Shizune
Rveniss

Post by Rveniss »

Here's how it works.

You have two options, usually. Be overly concerned, or let deal with it alone.

If you act all pushy and overly concerned, it's not a bad thing. Make sure you take the few extra minutes to talk to Mutou when he asks though, and you try to ask the nurse about her too. When she invites you to her house, you get either the choice of running after her when he leaves "for the restroom" or talking to her mom. Talking to her mom leads to the good ending, even if it doesn't seem like it at first.

If you don't talk to Mutou, you don't even get the option of talking to her mom, I believe, which leads to you running after her no matter what.

When you run after her, it leads to to Emi getting pissed and a scene with Misha later on. The choice you make in the Misha scene determines whether you get the bad ending, or a roundabout way of reaching the good ending.

From what I found, whether you're pushy with her or not doesn't really affect the outcome much. I managed to get the good ending off of either set of choices.
INFERTakuya

Post by INFERTakuya »

Rveniss wrote:Here's how it works.

-snip-
Actually, you don't even get the option to talk to the Nurse about Emi if you don't talk with Mutou, which obviously means you don't get to talk to her mom.

Anyway, seems Emi's route is the easiest to stumble into. I mean, the choices you have to pick are the most obvious ones, unless you happen to be lazy and stuff. *hint hint*
Endings Obtained

Emi: Bad End|Second Chance|Good End
Hanako: Bad End|Neutral End|Good End
Lilly: Bad End|Good End
Shizune: -In Progress-
Rin:
rhfs

Post by rhfs »

INFERTakuya wrote:
Rveniss wrote:Here's how it works.

-snip-
Actually, you don't even get the option to talk to the Nurse about Emi if you don't talk with Mutou, which obviously means you don't get to talk to her mom.

Anyway, seems Emi's route is the easiest to stumble into. I mean, the choices you have to pick are the most obvious ones, unless you happen to be lazy and stuff. *hint hint*
Do you really think that? I thought not keeping up with the running would be the most obvious choice, given Hisao's heart and all. I didn't attempt to get Emi's route during my first playthrough, but still.
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

I guess because of man's pride.
Hisao didn't want to lose over a girl, worst still, Emi is teasing Hisao :lol:

Somehow or another, if memory served me right,
Hisao did think of something similar around the start of the run.

So based on that, i too, choose to run and catch up with Emi.
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'
xiety

Post by xiety »

always save in every decision path appears

anyway, Nurse somewhat has a trigger when you asked advice from him and obviously Misha will also give you 2 options again same way with the nurse
commonly advice again about having patience

well obviously I picked Emi's mother I feel like it and went well
if you chase Emi, serious arguments, so stop pushing her limit