What's the weirdest thing you've done while playing KS?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

DrNonookee

Re: What's the weirdest thing you've done while playing KS?

Post by DrNonookee »

The *weirdest* thing? Probably the fact that a fictional game character managed to make me care about my health and start exercising and dieting after 30 years of nobody in the *real* world being able to do so. :shock:
Note to self: Use game's native OST.
Anyone who plays this game and *doesn't* listen to the beautiful soundtrack while they do so needs to be dragged out behind the storage shed and flogged.
Laugh at my friend who texted me that he got Emi's path by answering everything honestly.
Heh. C'mon, you mean you've never tried it? ;) I did this on my very first play-through - answered everything the way I would want to in real life. I got Shizune, and am damn proud of it. :D
Katawa Shoujo, the VN where H turns your semen into tears.
"Used to, women only made me cry through my penis, but now they make me cry through my eyes!"
Hey, those Disney chicks are hot.
Mmm, Jasmine... :mrgreen:
I read all of Jigoro's lines out loud to a friend using a heavy austrian accent (the one that belongs to the governator of california).
YES.
Shizune is mute, so she has no voice, but i read her lines like they were spoken by Morgan Freeman as a narrator.
"Like a Twinkie...like a Twinkie."
Now playing: Final Fantasy 14
Charlotte Donnay - Hyperion server. Look me up sometime!
OtakuNinja

Re: What's the weirdest thing you've done while playing KS?

Post by OtakuNinja »

DrNonookee wrote:
I read all of Jigoro's lines out loud to a friend using a heavy austrian accent (the one that belongs to the governator of california).
YES.
"Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed." 8)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)