Paladin.Eugene.98 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:09 pm
Oddball wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:58 pm
cpl_crud wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:19 am

No.

Hisao is not Emi's first boyfriend.

I think they mention that in the script?
I think what they're trying to ask is did Emi's first boyfriend taker her virginity or did Hisao?
Yes, I was talking about her virginity
Well, let's first set aside that you're more or less asking the second question ever posted on this thread (which received an answer that probably won't satisfy you), you can also find an alternate Dev response here, along with a discussion in depth on the larger question at hand.
Current Project: Misha Pseudo-Route

Discord ID: ProfAllister#9754
Discord server

Paladin.Eugene.98

Re: Ask!

Post by Paladin.Eugene.98 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:50 pm

ProfAllister wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:44 am
Paladin.Eugene.98 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:09 pm
Oddball wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:58 pm

I think what they're trying to ask is did Emi's first boyfriend taker her virginity or did Hisao?
Yes, I was talking about her virginity
Well, let's first set aside that you're more or less asking the second question ever posted on this thread (which received an answer that probably won't satisfy you), you can also find an alternate Dev response here, along with a discussion in depth on the larger question at hand.
I apologize. I was already able to get an answer on another resource, from a person who passed the rest of the root of the game. It suits me perfectly. And what is it that she already had experience in sex. But she taught the main character everything. It was just an annoying question for me that stuck in my head. Thank you very much for your responsiveness and answers. All the best! :) P.S. Sorry for my bad English, I'm Russian