Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Aura
>has heterochromia
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:21 am

Re: Ask!

Post by Aura » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:38 am

I think those are all correct, except Takashi (between kagami and delta) is climatic's representation. The person between yujovi and SC can't be VCR though. Maybe it's Mike Inel? Only weee knows.
ArcCain wrote:
Aura wrote:Sure, it was accompanying a blog post some years ago.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hUP2Dkjr4kY/T ... eryone.png
Wow, nice. :)

Hmm, is this based on real life or is it just made for fun?
Some of them approximate some real physical characteristics, most don't.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: Ask!

Post by SpunkySix » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:02 am

I know that usually we're supposed to save space in this topic, but I can't help but state the obvious here for emphasis... 4LS is freaking adorable.

Yes, even you, SIlentCook.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You
Posts: 2522
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Imola, Italy

Re: Ask!

Post by Silentcook » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:18 am

That's all weee's fault. She can make messy disembowelment look uguu~. It's her thing. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94.

Image

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Ask!

Post by Munchenhausen » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:17 am

I hope you know that now I have an approximate face to put with you, I will imagine all your posts as being read aloud by a doctor with a sexy fucking moustache
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

TheHivemind
Path Writer
Posts: 863
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Ask!

Post by TheHivemind » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Aura wrote:I think those are all correct, except Takashi (between kagami and delta) is climatic's representation. The person between yujovi and SC can't be VCR though. Maybe it's Mike Inel? Only weee knows.
ArcCain wrote:
Aura wrote:Sure, it was accompanying a blog post some years ago.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hUP2Dkjr4kY/T ... eryone.png
Wow, nice. :)

Hmm, is this based on real life or is it just made for fun?
Some of them approximate some real physical characteristics, most don't.
The real me has way more facial hair, for example. No beard freaks me out a little.

User avatar
Eurobeatjester
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:59 am
Location: Denial

Re: Ask!

Post by Eurobeatjester » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Suriko -

Did you release the "Miki route" on your own, or did you have input from the other staff members leading up to what you just posted in the fanfic section?

I'm curious as to what made you decide to first write, and release it :D Love of the characters, something to do, a way to do more writing, or to finally shut all the Suzu and Miki fans up? :D
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You
Posts: 2522
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Imola, Italy

Re: Ask!

Post by Silentcook » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:36 pm

This staff member's still all :shock: about that, just for the record.
Shattering your dreams since '94.

Image

User avatar
Eurobeatjester
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:59 am
Location: Denial

Re: Ask!

Post by Eurobeatjester » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:37 pm

The reason I ask is because while rough, it's definitely thought out and seems to indicate that Suzu and Miki were at least being considered for routes. I was wondering how much of it was from old concepts and ideas and how much was fleshed out recently for this release :)
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself

TheHivemind
Path Writer
Posts: 863
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Ask!

Post by TheHivemind » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:26 am

Eurobeatjester wrote:The reason I ask is because while rough, it's definitely thought out and seems to indicate that Suzu and Miki were at least being considered for routes. I was wondering how much of it was from old concepts and ideas and how much was fleshed out recently for this release :)
We've mentioned this before, I think, but we did consider routs for Suzu, Miki, and yes, even poor Misha at one point. For various reasons we decided to stick to the girls in Raita's original drawing. As fun as Miki's route is (Suzu or GTFO, by the way, who gives a shit about Miki banging Hisao?), I think we made the right decision.

User avatar
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer
Posts: 1508
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:10 am
Location: Australia

Re: Ask!

Post by Suriko » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:53 am

Eurobeatjester wrote:Suriko -

Did you release the "Miki route" on your own, or did you have input from the other staff members leading up to what you just posted in the fanfic section?

I'm curious as to what made you decide to first write, and release it :D Love of the characters, something to do, a way to do more writing, or to finally shut all the Suzu and Miki fans up? :D
Let's just say I'm pretty sure silentcook's going to run after me with a hammer if/when he reads it. I wrote the thing over four months with no external input and only brief time to proofread before my deadline.

With development of s̶̵͜e̵̢̨͘͠c҉͟r҉̴͘͠è̵̛́̀t̡̢̢̕͠ ̕͜͠p͠͝͡r҉͠ơ͘j̴̵͠e̡̛͡͞c̸̴͏͝t̛́҉ ̨҉̵̷L̵̢̡͢͏ ̴͟͟͏t̸̵̨́h̸̴͢a̶̢͘͡t̨͢͞͡҉ ̶̡̕w͜͠͝o͝҉͟n̶̵̢̕'҉͏̷̧̨t́́́̕͞ ̶̶͞͝b̶̸͝҉é͘͝ ͠҉̛m̡͠e̵̢͝ń̡́͜͞t̛͝į́҉ó̸ǹ̵̡́͘e҉̶͟d͏͘͝ ̡͘̕͠h̶͡e͘͡ŗ̷̸͟҉e̴͘͟ taking a while, I decided to try and practice a faster and scheduled approach to writing, and using Miki for it killed two birds with one stone. Her old scenario had been floating in the back of my mind for a while, so this largely put it to rest (or smothered it with a pillow, either way). So basically the first three.
TheHivemind wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:The reason I ask is because while rough, it's definitely thought out and seems to indicate that Suzu and Miki were at least being considered for routes. I was wondering how much of it was from old concepts and ideas and how much was fleshed out recently for this release :)
We've mentioned this before, I think, but we did consider routs for Suzu, Miki, and yes, even poor Misha at one point. For various reasons we decided to stick to the girls in Raita's original drawing. As fun as Miki's route is (Suzu or GTFO, by the way, who gives a shit about Miki banging Hisao?), I think we made the right decision.
No route for Suzu was ever considered - literally the only thing "official" about her was the appearance in the classroom pic, and that image on the shimmie saying she had narcolepsy.

Miki was only considered in a fairly unserious way (though that didn't stop me making a scenario plan back then for something to do), as there was never going to be the art to pull it off. It was actually a series of mistakes that lead to her even getting sprites in the first place.

Misha was purely up to A22 who never seemed to have much desire for it. I don't think it was the wrong decision at all in any case; sticking to the original girls made sense for a huge number of reasons.

User avatar
Eurobeatjester
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:59 am
Location: Denial

Re: Ask!

Post by Eurobeatjester » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:31 am

Thanks for the reply and your hard work on this. It's definitely welcome :D
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: Ask!

Post by SpunkySix » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:10 am

Nobody seems to have asked this yet, so I'll jump on it while it's fresh:

Why'd you write from Miki's perspective? I like it, it's just surprising since nothing else was written from anybody's perspective other than Hisao's.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
minimike96
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Re: Ask!

Post by minimike96 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:07 pm

I did some poking around and couldn't find anything so:
Is there a Official/UnOfficial transcript of the game?
That one guy who likes Shizune more than the others.
Shizune>>Emi≥Rin≥Misha>Hanako>Lily

User avatar
Aura
>has heterochromia
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:21 am

Re: Ask!

Post by Aura » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:56 pm

No.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents

User avatar
Aura
>has heterochromia
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:21 am

Re: Ask!

Post by Aura » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:01 pm

SpunkySix wrote:Nobody seems to have asked this yet, so I'll jump on it while it's fresh:

Why'd you write from Miki's perspective? I like it, it's just surprising since nothing else was written from anybody's perspective other than Hisao's.
Just pointing out that you're wrong: all of us wrote things in other perspectives than Hisao's. You can find some old things in the fanfic forum. It was fun to change things up and/or it helped develop characters.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents

Post Reply