Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Dawnofthestorm

Re: Ask!

Post by Dawnofthestorm » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Dawnofthestorm wrote:So Aura himself wrote Rin's path?
Fixed that for you.
I'm sorry...........

Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:08 pm

It's not like I'm hard to reach, I'm on our IRC channel often enough and read my forum PMs daily.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents

Dawnofthestorm

Post by Dawnofthestorm » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Aura wrote:It's not like I'm hard to reach, I'm on our IRC channel often enough and read my forum PMs daily.
I did not know that, I only registered today....
I'm sorry...

tommo1982

Post by tommo1982 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Dawnofthestorm wrote:So Aura himself wrote Rin's path?
Fixed that for you.
Hey really? I thought Aura is a girl. I actually thought most of the writers are.

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:55 pm

I'll treat this latest post as a question, mostly for my own amusement. :3

ART DEPT. <---------> WRITING DEPT.
Short <----------------------------> Tall
Female <-------------------------> Male
Glasses <---------------------> Glasses

Of course there are exceptions, but those are the general rules to be in 4LS. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94.

Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

Sweets <------------> Alcohol
Depression <-------> Depression
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"

tommo1982

Post by tommo1982 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:22 pm

More questions.

Do lives of the girls whom Hisao is no seeing change as well? Every path I take brings a change to Hisao's and the other's life. While absent of his influence do their life change as well?
Aura wrote:Sweets <------------> Alcohol
Depression <-------> Depression
Sweets make you fat and your teeth to fall out sooner than they should. Alcohol damages ones brain and liver. Not sure which one I'd opt for :S

Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:34 pm

tommo1982 wrote:More questions.

Do lives of the girls whom Hisao is no seeing change as well? Every path I take brings a change to Hisao's and the other's life. While absent of his influence do their life change as well?
Maybe, we just don't find out how.

Kitsune Spirit

Post by Kitsune Spirit » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Ok this has been bugging me since I replayed the vn... does Hisao has anything else wrong with his heart besides Arrythmia? Because that alone is not that huge of a deal that it needs an army of medications, if it's really that erratic he would have gotten hooked up to a pacemaker. There's a few different types of arrythmias, most of them not life threatening. I only ever saw "arrythmias" mentioned in the game. Was there something I missed?

I don't mean this to sound like I am calling out the writers for anything, or overly criticizing them, I'm just curious. ^_^;

Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Kitsune Spirit wrote:Ok this has been bugging me since I replayed the vn... does Hisao has anything else wrong with his heart besides Arrythmia? Because that alone is not that huge of a deal that it needs an army of medications, if it's really that erratic he would have gotten hooked up to a pacemaker. There's a few different types of arrythmias, most of them not life threatening. I only ever saw "arrythmias" mentioned in the game. Was there something I missed?

I don't mean this to sound like I am calling out the writers for anything, or overly criticizing them, I'm just curious. ^_^;
He has a very serious case of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_QT_syndrome

Kitsune Spirit

Post by Kitsune Spirit » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Wow that was a quick answer, thanks! lol That makes better sense than just an "arrythmia."

CaptPonyholder

Post by CaptPonyholder » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Aura wrote:
tommo1982 wrote:More questions.

Maybe, we just don't find out how.
I would hazard a guess that, at least with Hanako/Lilly Paths, Hanako does grow in both of them equally. As to how, I can't say as that may bring spoilers (and I am still not 100% finished with Lilly's path yet, only got on Act 4).

Unsure if any of the other characters would grow alongside it. Emi, I think may be fine over time. Rin and Shizune, I have no clue as I have not played their routes yet.

CaptPonyholder

Post by CaptPonyholder » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Okay, another question:

I love the little snippets of art on torn paper signaling each new Act. Is there anywhere I can go to find these as larger img files? I would love to make a banner for my Backloggery using Emi's Act 3 Art.

EDIT:

Also, how long are Emi/Hisao's morning runs?

Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:00 am

CaptPonyholder wrote:Okay, another question:

I love the little snippets of art on torn paper signaling each new Act. Is there anywhere I can go to find these as larger img files? I would love to make a banner for my Backloggery using Emi's Act 3 Art.

EDIT:

Also, how long are Emi/Hisao's morning runs?
No, KS's assets won't be released. I doubt Hisao has the stamina to go on for too long, especially at first.

sgtpendulum

Post by sgtpendulum » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:01 am

Who is the inspiration for Jigoro? Because whenever he speaks, he reminded me a lot of Chris Jericho from WWF, lot's of trash talking and self ego boosting.