Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Ask!

Post by Aura »

Guest Poster wrote:Are Hanako's burns 2nd or 3rd degree? (that is, if they come in contact with something, does it feel painful or doesn't she feel anything at all with those parts of her body?)

Also, if a japanese translation would be finished, would you consider redoing Hanako's sex CG to hide the naughty bits instead of mosaïcing one pic out or is the "no private parts"-law there only an issue with VNs that are made and sold in Japan?
Some of Hanako's scars have no feel, but some have retained nerves.

Obviously we don't have to give a damn about Japanese legislature regarding censoring private parts.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Theeyebrowsofdoom wrote:I just finished reading all the posts in this thread.

Aura, based on the notion that the character in your avatar is your moefication, I'm compelled to ask, are you female, or is she moe you genderbent?
Yes.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:Did Karla, Lilly's mother, make any actual visible appearances in the game at any point during development, or was she always going to be just that distant voice over the phone?
I think suriko was thinking at some point about having her family be more involved, but don't think any script was ever written about it.
KSmaniac

Post by KSmaniac »

1.) Are you guys planning more merchandise expansions for KS?

2.) Is it possible for 4LS to make a manga for KS?

Post by Guest »

I downloaded the soundtrack. Would you guys mind if I changed names to "4LS" or something, so they are all toegether instead of spread across my library ?
Palodin

Post by Palodin »

Guest wrote:I downloaded the soundtrack. Would you guys mind if I changed names to "4LS" or something, so they are all toegether instead of spread across my library ?
I somehow doubt they'd care how you tag the tracks for your own personal use, so long as you don't redistribute it afterwards.
techk8

Post by techk8 »

I'm back with another controversial question.
So we know that Hanako's H-scene was due to miscommunication and misunderstanding from both sides which was eventually resolved in the final scene of Act 4. Now, I'm a man devout of the Word of God (in this case the KSDevs) and so I wonder, with the lack of blood in her H-scene and implications of her past, was Hanako raped during her life BEFORE she met Hisao? Or is this just another type of those questions that is just as stupid as RIN IS AUTISTIC or EMI IS A SLUT?
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general
notjohn

Post by notjohn »

This is directed towards all members of the team, seeing as each one deserved congratulations on their own right.

Has there been one particular fan whose comments, story, or congratulations affected you more than any other? A post in the forum, a comment on another site, an email, etc. I'm assuming that each writer's character eventually became very important to their respective creators, so i can imagine how personal the kudos might get.
Vyse

Post by Vyse »

In Rin's 3rd act, there is a chapter called "BADAAN!" What is that supposed to mean, or refer to?
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

techk8 wrote:I'm back with another controversial question.
So we know that Hanako's H-scene was due to miscommunication and misunderstanding from both sides which was eventually resolved in the final scene of Act 4. Now, I'm a man devout of the Word of God (in this case the KSDevs) and so I wonder, with the lack of blood in her H-scene and implications of her past, was Hanako raped during her life BEFORE she met Hisao? Or is this just another type of those questions that is just as stupid as RIN IS AUTISTIC or EMI IS A SLUT?

Not everyone bleeds, and yes this is a stupid question. There was no implication. I am actaully against bleeding as it seems to focus people's attention on the wrong thing; it also seems slightly unfair and masochistic.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
techk8

Post by techk8 »

cpl_crud wrote:

Not everyone bleeds, and yes this is a stupid question. There was no implication. I am actaully against bleeding as it seems to focus people's attention on the wrong thing; it also seems slightly unfair and masochistic.
Much obliged.
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general
Yotsuyasan

Post by Yotsuyasan »

I am not answering your question directly, as I am not in any way one of the developers... but I've seen this or similar questions a few times in various threads about a few of the girls and it always strikes me as silly. While I gather it isn't the case often, I know from personal experience that it is possible for someone's first time to not cause signifigant bleeding. The hymen can be broken from things other then intercourse, and is not a reliable measure of if someone is a virgin. If we want to be less, ahem, delecate, we can assume that Hanako may have broken it herself while engaging in self pleasure. If we want a more innocent Hanko, we can consider the following which brief internet research suggested to me:

1. Some girls are born without a hymen;

2. The hymen may tear naturally when a girl plays sports or engages in any physical activity;

3. The hymen is not always smooth but tends to be perforated and that the perforations may get bigger and cause the hymen to break once a girl menstruates;

4. The hymen can be broken by the use of tampons;

5. The hymen may be very small or very elastic so that no breakage occurs at all (some women even become pregnant while their hymens are still intact);

6. A hymen may not bleed when broken.

So does a lack of bleading suggest some dark path where Hanako was raped?
Unless a developer comes in and says otherwise, I see no reason to assume that.
Yotsuyasan

Post by Yotsuyasan »

Yotsuyasan wrote:So does a lack of bleading suggest some dark path where Hanako was raped? Unless a developer comes in and says otherwise, I see no reason to assume that.
Typo! That should be "dark past," not, "dark path."
Drake

Post by Drake »

Aura wrote:
Drake wrote:I've said this before in several other threads, but I really like the sex scene between Hisao and Rin. I think Aura did an excellent job with that.
It was touching, romantic and sensual rather then outright sexual, which is what you come to expect from most eroges. That is why I'm asking: Do you have any more stuff like that Aura? Or are you planning/willing to write more? Maybe a short fanfic or something?
Well, sure I've written some other stuff than KS, but it's mostly fragments and short bits that I used to practice for KS, or stuff I wouldn't want to show to anyone. You can search the fanfic forum for the few rare bits that I posted there. Don't recall any of them having sex though, except this: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1488 , which is also coincidentally the only non-KS text of mine.
Huh, that was an odd read. You seem to have a way with words when it comes to conveying emotions and feelings.
"She looks tired, so tired and annoyed. She looks like if she could end the world right here and now, she'd do it without a second thought."
Or maybe that is just me. I do have a question though, what is Sunday afternoon music?

Also, I realized my first statement was inaccurate, or well, incomplete rather. It wasn't just Aura's writing that made the previously mentioned scene so great, it was kamifish's art as well.
That one image, with Hisao brushing the back of his hand against Rin's cheek while he was drying her hair, that's my single favorite one in the entire game. So thanks for that kamifish.
Drake

Post by Drake »

And I forgot to add: Do you have any plans to keep writing Aura? And if yes, do you have a blog or something that we can follow up on?