Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bluecoolman

Re: Ask!

Post by Bluecoolman »

Last Question, I promise, Maybe, Probably not.
If the game was made into an Anime, Which ending would you personally prefer to be the "canon" ending.
Game Completion: 59%
Completed: Lilly Hanako Emi
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

krosswerks wrote:During the Shizune route, when she and Hisao are building stalls for Tanabata, Shizune mentions that she keeps half of the stalls from the previous festival and hides them in plain sight... do we ever find out where she stashes them during the route and I'm just stupid? Or is it still a secret? I really want to know >:
We take the secret to our graves.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Bluecoolman wrote:Last Question, I promise, Maybe, Probably not.
If the game was made into an Anime, Which ending would you personally prefer to be the "canon" ending.
None. My preference would be doing something else than picking a "true" storyline for a linear adaptation.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Aura wrote:
krosswerks wrote:During the Shizune route, when she and Hisao are building stalls for Tanabata, Shizune mentions that she keeps half of the stalls from the previous festival and hides them in plain sight... do we ever find out where she stashes them during the route and I'm just stupid? Or is it still a secret? I really want to know >:
Maybe in Lilly's classroom? ;)

Aura wrote:
None. My preference would be doing something else than picking a "true" storyline for a linear adaptation.
You mean like a few years later, with new students? (Kinda like in Otoboku's sequel) :?
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
mnbvcxz111

Post by mnbvcxz111 »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Aura wrote:
Maybe in Lilly's classroom? ;)

Aura wrote:
You mean like a few years later, with new students? (Kinda like in Otoboku's sequel) :?
Or a a few years later, with old students :3
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

Aura wrote:
"true" storyline eh ? that's mean involving "meet-again-with-Iwanako" and graduation session and what happened to all KS characters in next 10-15 years.
Man, this gonna be like Heart De Roomate >.<
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

mnbvcxz111 wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Aura wrote:None. My preference would be doing something else than picking a "true" storyline for a linear adaptation.
Or a a few years later, with old students :3
I think that'd be too hard to make. What's the story, if they've already graduated? :?
None.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

What happened to the rule of posting only questions in this thread?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Was KS (After people had decided to actually make the game) ever really a "cripple-fucking" game? If so, when and how did it cease to be so?
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Pseudogenesis wrote:Was KS (After people had decided to actually make the game) ever really a "cripple-fucking" game? If so, when and how did it cease to be so?
It totally remained a cripple-fucking game up until the first major shift in leadership, which coincided somewhat with the switch to the new boards (maybe a little before that). Once we switched to the new forums we didn't have so many people clamoring for scenes involving incontinence and such.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

I see. I finally remember a question to ask, which is rare, so bear with me.

I thought the fact that Hanako enjoyed singing was a very interesting development, and was a little excited to see what would be done with it. Is there any reason it's never really pursued? Time constraints, couldn't find a place to fit it in and didn't want to force a scene, anything like that? Purely curiosity.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
LeHarlz

Post by LeHarlz »

What do you think about people doing Voice Work related to the game?
Would you be alright with say, someone just happening to be doing a "Let's Read" of it? *cough*seesignature*cough*
You'd think you'd play Katawa Shoujo for a good amount of Katawa Shoujo before Katawa Shoujo keeps you from playing Katawa Shoujo because you're doing Katawa Shoujo in a different sense of Katawa Shoujo, but no!
50% completion and I'm already the Director of the Katawa Seiyu Project: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6818
Something tells me I need to play more KS.
Chariots Chariots
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

LeHarlz wrote:What do you think about people doing Voice Work related to the game?
Would you be alright with say, someone just happening to be doing a "Let's Read" of it? *cough*seesignature*cough*
You weren't expecting that to slip under the radar while discussing it right on our forums, were you? I've been looking at your thread for a while. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, hmm? :3

Anyway, you're at least the third or fourth group going for that, I honestly stopped counting. We don't mind people doing YouTube "let's play KS" videos, or "let's read KS" in this case.

What you will have to do is move to your own forums fairly soon, though. We don't mind people announcing their projects or doing sporadic recruitment either, but you have gotten way too much traffic in a couple of weeks for you to stay here. Compare to other similar threads in the Fan Works section.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Karl_Ravech

Post by Karl_Ravech »

what the hell is in kenji's box in shizune's route?
ProfAllister

Post by ProfAllister »

Misha's eyes. At one point, they were a different color. The blog seems to imply that her eyes were originally gold, then changed, then were changed back? Is there any story to that decision, or was it just an experiment that never really stuck?

Also, there was a lot of talk about Lelouch being axed from the classroom CG. Haven't heard anything about his replacement, though. Is there anything about this mystery student you're willing to disclose? Does he even have a name to his name, or is he completely undefined?
Current Project: Misha Pseudo-Route

Discord ID: ProfAllister#9754
Discord server