vAnon

Re: Ask!

Post by vAnon »

I have an utterly trivial question.
Is Rin a dandelion, or a butterfly?
the_phenom

Post by the_phenom »

sporkaganza wrote:Aura: Are you making it some kind of test for yourself to give the shortest answer possible to every question? :P
He won't answer my question about dicks.
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

the_phenom wrote:
sporkaganza wrote:Aura: Are you making it some kind of test for yourself to give the shortest answer possible to every question? :P
He won't answer my question about dicks.
Gee, I can't imagine why.
Droyer

Post by Droyer »

How does Hanako pay for foodand such? The other characters could be sent allowences by their parents, but Hanako was an orphan
the_phenom

Post by the_phenom »

Droyer wrote:How does Hanako pay for foodand such? The other characters could be sent allowences by their parents, but Hanako was an orphan
Because she got lots of inheritance plus the house and parents life insurance payouts.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Talifan9 wrote:
cpl_crud wrote:Suriko beat me to a lol no.
I'm kind of surprised people are asking for additional content...isn't it more or less too late to continue working on it?
"Art is never finished, merely abandoned." -- Da Vinci

Post by Guest »

Droyer wrote:How does Hanako pay for foodand such? The other characters could be sent allowences by their parents, but Hanako was an orphan
I believe Lilly contributes to that ALOT, she is very well off and Hanako is with her alot for meals, it's no stretch to say she shares with her and their relationship is described as almost mother/daughter like despite the similar age.
KeWano

Post by KeWano »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:
Talifan9 wrote:
cpl_crud wrote:Suriko beat me to a lol no.
I'm kind of surprised people are asking for additional content...isn't it more or less too late to continue working on it?
"Art is never finished, merely abandoned." -- Da Vinci
That would mean that everyone that has ever looked at an artwork have got 7 years of bad luck, each time. Sadly.
"I’m trying to experience. People probably don’t do this enough." -Rin Tezuka.

Post by Guest »

cpl_crud wrote:If we wanted to make a quick buck, you all would have been making Hanako Punch jokes around this time (thankfully, the other devs put a stop to that).
Please elaborate.
Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

Is it me, or there's a track that is heavily inspired by dvorak?
Breathlessy IIRC.

Post by Guest »

Now that the finished product is out, how do you feel about the characters you've constructed? Will you be able to comfortably walk away from them, or do you think they may have a place in your mind for some time well after KS's release?
Nagatoyuuki

Post by Nagatoyuuki »

Hey Aura. Hope you're dealing with KS's backlash ok.

Probably something for crud, but I was just wondering. There is a part of dialogue where Hanako says that she is "good with computers'. which was probebly over hung in the story by the singing interest. Is there anything behind this? Or is it just filler?

-bows-

『ユウキ』
. . .
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Their fathers are not brothers as far as I recall. If it's mentioned in a script, likely an error.
Yes, it is mentioned in a script. Hideaki mentions it to Hisao the morning after the fishing trip in Shizune's route. His words are: "Family issues. Our fathers are brothers and don't like each other." Which is why I asked.

Post by Guest »

This probably means nothing by this point, but thank you for making me (and 4chan) realize I (and they) are human, and imperfect; which is what makes us perfect. Thank you for making possibly the only game I want to pay for. Thank you for the emotions, the pride, sadness.

I guess my question is: is there any chance at all of any of you guys grouping together again (other devs would be nice to chime in now), because you all have amazing talent, better than many games I have paid for.
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Aura wrote:4. My native language is Finnish, the rest are native english-speakers.
:shock: Vau. Terveppä teille. :)

Listen, was Rin a difficult character to write? And I mean write her the right way? When I look at her dialogue, and observe her pretty random behavior now that I'm progressing trough her path slowly but surely, I can only think that fleshing out her persona fully must've taken quite a bit of creative madness.