Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Caesius

Re: Ask!

Post by Caesius »

Are the guest users that have asked loaded questions about Emi's route all the same person?
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Caesius wrote:Are the guest users that have asked loaded questions about Emi's route all the same person?
Yes. It's Emi's ex boyfriend.
KnownAnonymous

Post by KnownAnonymous »

I've got some question. I hope it will be answered.

1... Are all character's (except Kenji) route has all the same kinds of ending? I mean, do they all have Bad ending, Premature Ending but good, and Original ending?

Post by Guest »

This might well be a contender for the title of dumbest question of the thread, so I won't be offended if it's left unanswered. Anyway, since Lilly is blind and she told Hisao having sex with him was her first time. how could she have known about the finer details of the lower region of the male reproductive anatomy? Just by reading braille books? Or maybe through an anatomical manikin? I would imagine that as a teenager she'd be interested in learing about those kind of things, much as a seeing person would be.
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Sorry if this has been confirmed elsewhere, but I'm short on time at the moment and I need to confirm this ASAP. Can I have the confirmation of a Dev that all of the girls are at least 18 in all of their respective H-scenes and or nude character portraits? I know for a fact Hanako turns 18 prior to hers, and Emi and Lilly are already 18 due to skipping a year and being older than Hanako respectively, but is there any specific confirmation for the others? The one raising questions that I most need the answer for is Misha. Thanks for your time.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:Sorry if this has been confirmed elsewhere, but I'm short on time at the moment and I need to confirm this ASAP. Can I have the confirmation of a Dev that all of the girls are at least 18 in all of their respective H-scenes and or nude character portraits? I know for a fact Hanako turns 18 prior to hers, and Emi and Lilly are already 18 due to skipping a year and being older than Hanako respectively, but is there any specific confirmation for the others? The one raising questions that I most need the answer for is Misha. Thanks for your time.
Surely you're not actually expecting one of the devs to make an official statement here saying that they wrote sex scenes with characters under 18?

Either way, you're talking about stylized drawings, which (by nature) can be perceived as being as old or young as you can bring yourself to interpret them. Even if one of the characters was "canonically" underage during a sex scene, I have to wonder how it would make any particular difference.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Post by Guest »

Caesius wrote:Are the guest users that have asked loaded questions about Emi's route all the same person?
Yes, but i change my ip each time.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Katawa Shoujo has just been named VGTribune's Game of the Month for Janurary, your thoughts?

Also, if I were to meet any of you at a con, would mind if I asked for an autograph?
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

bradpara wrote:Katawa Shoujo has just been named VGTribune's Game of the Month for Janurary, your thoughts?

Also, if I were to meet any of you at a con, would mind if I asked for an autograph?
1. I don't know what that is, but its' neat to hear.

2. I would not care, but it is insanely unlikely as I basically never go to cons.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Woody Alien wrote:Jigoro says more or less that he never bothers sending or answering to e-mails. However I noticed that on his card the address jigoro@hakamichi.co.jp is very prominent.
Is this another subtle signal that he's very self-important and being a huge douchebag not only towards his family, but pretty much everyone?
The two things are not related, but yes, he is a huge douchebag.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Kirkner wrote:When you ask Rin about Hanako in ACT 1, She reveals that she goes to the washroom quite often... so why does Hanako go to the washroom that often?
Sorry if this was asked before... in some other thread. Just out of curiosity (And if I was a cat, I'd be dead already.).
She's hiding.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

jaycee wrote:2 stupid questions for devs :lol:

1- What was the most weird/interesting question that someone asked you in this topic?

2- Are you tired of answering all of the question that come out?

:lol: just for fun :lol: :P
1. Can't really single out any one question (but there's been both weird and interesting questions)
2. I'll close the thread when it gets to that point. So far, so good.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Guest wrote:A lot of the interactions with Lilly feature stumbling around simple phrases like "I see", half of which wouldn't actually work in Japanese. Was this a point of some controversy with the editors?
No. KS is written in English and the characters speak English.
Guest wrote: What spurred Miki's use as Hisao's sounding board in the Hanako route over other characters?
Miki hits Suriko's fetish points (seriously). Also, the points she makes would've been hard to fit for some other characters.
Guest wrote: Why was poor Lelouch removed from the classroom CG?
We hate him.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

teshyn wrote:This is a really trivial question... but how exactly does Shizune get the full benefit of lessons in a normal class? Mutou doesn't use sign language and writing everything on the board will just slow down the class, and Misha can't possibly be signing everything to Shizune since she needs to pay attention in class too.
It's possible that she doesn't, and just makes up for it in other ways.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Kirkner wrote:Still a bit confused on how Emi lost her legs in that accident... like how exactly did she get cut in the car so badly that it was a severe infection? (Quite the freak accident to me and sorry if this offends)
Think more of a "crush" than a "cut". An infection didn't cause the amputation, the fact that her legs were destroyed did.