Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Ask!

Post by Aura »

Juular wrote:First: Holy crap, I've just barely tapped into KS and it's hitting me emotionally. Rather scared to continue based on what other people with similar experiences have said |:

Any plans to port Katawa Shoujo to Android?
No.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents

Post by Guest »

I saw someone selling KS pins at AX last year. Was that person violating your rules?
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

ghost91 wrote:Btw, Is there any chance of this game having voices tho? To me thats really the only downside to the game. Sure, we can use our imagination to see how they'd sound like, but its way more interesting to see how the creators of the game would wanted them to have sounded like. I don't even mind paying for the game if you voiced them... Cause its a really well made game.
No.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

dudester567 wrote:Will requests for sheet music be turned down? (Purely for learning how to play some of the songs; i.e., Breathlessly, it's capturing! :D )
Some sheet music for the tracks already exists, you can find it somewhere on the forum.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

sporkaganza wrote:Oh, another thing. I know that each route was helmed by a different writer, but what about Act 1? Did each writer just write the scenes with certain characters in them, or was Act 1 more of a collaborative effort?
A combination of the two.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

kylone wrote:For the last couple of days, I've seen that the .torrent (for Windows) has a lot of seeds (I think μTorrent gave up after 4,500) and thousands of peers.
Are you keeping an eye on how many downloads are being done? It'd be neat to see how popular this is.
We're not really.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Guest wrote:Like Hisao I was wondering if there is a special meaning or reason why Rin always wears long sleeves with a knot or is this just the way she likes it?
Yes.

Post by Guest »

Aura wrote:
Guest wrote:Like Hisao I was wondering if there is a special meaning or reason why Rin always wears long sleeves with a knot or is this just the way she likes it?
Yes.
I dont want to be annoying but:
Yes, there is a special meaning, or yes, its just the way she likes it?

Post by Guest »

Was the anal scene a playful reference the infamous Hanako "give me the chocolate" comic? (come on, don't pretend you haven't seen it)

Because, you know, Emi does give Hisao her chocolate.
Rivin

Post by Rivin »

Some background info on my question:
I'll try not go into alot of details of my own experience, but as a person whom hasn't been deaf long, I had been in an almost year long depression adapting my life and stuff.. This may sound very silly, but your game has really helped me come out of that depression and realize and think alot about my life (in an inspirational way..) It sounds crazy, but your game has really helped me in my personal life, and from a few other posts i've read, it sounds like its helped others as well.

My question is:
How does the dev team feel, knowing that the game you guys created has actually helped and changed some people's lives?
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Guest wrote:I saw someone selling KS pins at AX last year. Was that person violating your rules?
They asked and we said yes. That's how the rules work.

Which reminds me I have like 200 of those suckers in a drawer somewhere.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

cpl_crud wrote:
Guest wrote:I saw someone selling KS pins at AX last year. Was that person violating your rules?
They asked and we said yes. That's how the rules work.

Which reminds me I have like 200 of those suckers in a drawer somewhere.
I wouldn't mind liberating a set of those from your drawer. :wink:
Guest wrote:Was the anal scene a playful reference the infamous Hanako "give me the chocolate" comic? (come on, don't pretend you haven't seen it)

Because, you know, Emi does give Hisao her chocolate.
It wasn't a reference to anything.
Akroma

Post by Akroma »

What does Shizune's room look like?

We never get to see it afterall.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Rivin wrote:My question is:
How does the dev team feel, knowing that the game you guys created has actually helped and changed some people's lives?
Feels good.
scineram

Post by scineram »

Stem cell research fucking where?