Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

jacobgkau

Re: Ask!

Post by jacobgkau »

Lilly's shown to wear white legwear underneath her school uniform skirt. Are those thigh-high socks/stockings or full tights/pantyhose?

(I'm commissioning art for a dakimakura; I requested tights, but the artist misunderstood and drew stockings in the preliminary sketch. Now I'm curious if Suriko or the artists who drew Lilly's sprites and CGs had one or the other in mind. The legs aren't visible at all in her final school uniform sprites, although the alpha sprite had them visible, and we know the legwear's still white from at least the Shizune battle CG and the player's guide cover.)

Edit (5/15): The commission is moving forward with tights, so I hope that's the answer! :lol:
AnotherMMD

Post by AnotherMMD »

here a question that may have been asked and answered a hundred times:

if someone were running a FAN manga or FAN animation based on KS' story, would be there any conditions?

- like is allowed to run it firstly on patreon (only for early access to the content) then published it for free, or monetization on youtube in case of videos
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

jacobgkau wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:52 pm Lilly's shown to wear white legwear underneath her school uniform skirt. Are those thigh-high socks/stockings or full tights/pantyhose?

(I'm commissioning art for a dakimakura; I requested tights, but the artist misunderstood and drew stockings in the preliminary sketch. Now I'm curious if Suriko or the artists who drew Lilly's sprites and CGs had one or the other in mind. The legs aren't visible at all in her final school uniform sprites, although the alpha sprite had them visible, and we know the legwear's still white from at least the Shizune battle CG and the player's guide cover.)

Edit (5/15): The commission is moving forward with tights, so I hope that's the answer! :lol:
AFAIK they're pantyhose.
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

I know not what techno-sorcery you pulled to get the old theme back and I cannot thank you enough!
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Siphonata

Post by Siphonata »

So I know that the devs often get questions about a potential Misha and/or Kenji route(s) and also routes for some of the other minor characters but I wonder, if a route for Hisao himself were added, how would such a route play out?

"Punishment is not the answer. Punishment is easy. It's lazy. Redemption is hard. Redemption makes you work."-Skulduggery Pleasant

Siphonata's One Stop Shop: Entrance Here

OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Siphonata wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:11 pm

So I know that the devs often get questions about a potential Misha and/or Kenji route(s) and also routes for some of the other minor characters but I wonder, if a route for Hisao himself were added, how would such a route play out?

Iwanako tried that route. Can't recommend it :lol:

Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Like a different VN? KS is narrated by Hisao, you can't mirror the protagonist.

Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Siphonata

Post by Siphonata »

OtakuNinja wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:09 am

Iwanako tried that route. Can't recommend it :lol:

It wasn't her fault that she got Hisao's bad ending (how was she supposed to know that confessing outdoors in the snow would trigger his heart condition?).

Silentcook wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:05 am

Like a different VN? KS is narrated by Hisao, you can't mirror the protagonist.

Huh. Well I'd just like to say that I like the rather subtle detail that Hisao's narration changes depending on the route.
What if Hisao survived Kenji's manly picnic, told Kenji to fuck off and ended up spending his remaining time at Yamaku Academy alone? I'm asking this because the Act 1 Bad Ending got me interested in the premise of exploring Hisao himself as a character, and his downward spiral due to his own personal problems and insecurities after rejecting the people who've shown interest in him.

"Punishment is not the answer. Punishment is easy. It's lazy. Redemption is hard. Redemption makes you work."-Skulduggery Pleasant

Siphonata's One Stop Shop: Entrance Here