Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Kelhsy
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Ask!

Post by Kelhsy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:54 am

Considering that Steam now allows fully uncensored titles as is the case with this visual novel https://steamcommunity.com/games/432100 ... 1080289382 is there a chance for a Steam release of Katawa Shoujo?

User avatar
Valjean Lafitte
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am

Re: Ask!

Post by Valjean Lafitte » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:23 am

A silly question for Aura, if he finds the time:

Image

It's pretty much accepted "fanon" at this point that the blonde girl in the background of this classroom CG is Saki. But if you had to give a name to the girl at the door, what would it be? Thanks.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2705
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Ask!

Post by Oddball » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:47 am

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:23 am
A silly question for Aura, if he finds the time:

It's pretty much accepted "fanon" at this point that the blonde girl in the background of this classroom CG is Saki. But if you had to give a name to the girl at the door, what would it be? Thanks.
The Shimmie lists her as "Chiharu".
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
Valjean Lafitte
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am

Re: Ask!

Post by Valjean Lafitte » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Oddball wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:47 am
Valjean Lafitte wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:23 am
A silly question for Aura, if he finds the time:

It's pretty much accepted "fanon" at this point that the blonde girl in the background of this classroom CG is Saki. But if you had to give a name to the girl at the door, what would it be? Thanks.
The Shimmie lists her as "Chiharu".
I didn't even know she was on the Shimmie. Thanks.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."

User avatar
ArcCain
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:00 am
Location: The internet.

Re: Ask!

Post by ArcCain » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:15 am

So I came up with a stupid question. It was so stupid that I wasn't going to ask it but then I thought 'It is Kenji...'

Something that always stuck with me as a odd detail with Kenji was Hisao's mention that he (or his room) reeked of garlic. I don't know why but to this day I remember that particular detail. Now it might just be that he likes having garlic to his food but this is Kenji we're talking about here, nothing is quite as it seems with him.

My question is, does Kenji believe in vampires? Or does he think the garlic will keep girls out of his room?
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer find ways around them.

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You
Posts: 2508
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Imola, Italy

Re: Ask!

Post by Silentcook » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:48 am

Or he could just be Korean. Buuut, definitely not Italian. Nope, not that. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94.

Image

User avatar
ArcCain
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:00 am
Location: The internet.

Re: Ask!

Post by ArcCain » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Silentcook wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:48 am
Or he could just be Korean. Buuut, definitely not Italian. Nope, not that. :mrgreen:
Is it some cultural pun or joke?
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer find ways around them.

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You
Posts: 2508
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Imola, Italy

Re: Ask!

Post by Silentcook » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:38 pm

It's not definite, but it could be. Try looking up "garlic eaters". The rest is left as an exercise for the reader. :)
Shattering your dreams since '94.

Image

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: Ask!

Post by brythain » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:45 am

Silentcook wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:38 pm
It's not definite, but it could be. Try looking up "garlic eaters". The rest is left as an exercise for the reader. :)
He also eats a lot of pizza and steals books from the library. Definitely some Italian influence there. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

Post Reply