LILLYS ENDING MAN

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

whiteflags

Re: LILLYS ENDING MAN

Post by whiteflags »

I need to take a break from KS after reading this just now.

Also, Lilly in a cheongsam is a small miracle,
X is scientifically proven to Y.
Hastein

Post by Hastein »

Because you guys know that we felt just like this.

Member22

Post by Member22 »

Thanks Hastein for putting our collective emotions for lilly's route in a single ragecomic... its EXACTLY what I did
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
Nightydreams

Post by Nightydreams »

Hastein my classy, abrulate friend, I think you are onto something with this whole "This is what we all felt" thing,

ah screw it yes I think that pretty much sums up ALL OF US.

hmmm, yeah I guess Lilly's really was the best path.
I believe that a man should not go back on his decisions,
But here I am deciding to break that one rule of manliness.
Because I would rather be thought less of as a man,
Then be lost as a person.
-Alexander. Infinity Ocean

Attachment and Love, is Attachment and Love, regardless of time, space or circumstance.
-Terro, The saddest music in the world
sirdakz03

Post by sirdakz03 »

Hastein wrote:Because you guys know that we felt just like this.

http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/13/65/86/68/lilly12.jpg
Dude, you just got everything right in Rage comics... You must be some sort of demigod... :mrgreen:
Last edited by Silentcook on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people... ESPECIALLY HUGE ONES >:(
sirdakz03

Post by sirdakz03 »

You should do a ragecomic for Hanako... ^_^
Nightydreams

Post by Nightydreams »

sirdakz03 wrote:You should do a ragecomic for Hanako... ^_^

Hmm... I'm tempted to say that your idea is moot because Hanako IS a rage Comic but...

Attachment and Love, is Attachment and Love, regardless of time, space or circumstance.
sirdakz03

Post by sirdakz03 »

Nightydreams wrote:

Hmm... I'm tempted to say that your idea is moot because Hanako IS a rage Comic but...
Really? Aw, haven't really been to 4chan, so I've never been informed about this. Was she originally a ragecomic? If so, can I please ask a link for some of it? I'd really like to see them. I've only been interested in KS after Kotaku had an article on it. I quickly jumped ship and I was really interested... I'm not new to bishoujo-type dating sims so that's why I caught on.

But, a ragecomic about facial expression in Hanako's route would be very, very interesting... :mrgreen:
Nightydreams

Post by Nightydreams »

sirdakz03 wrote:
Nightydreams wrote:

Really? Aw, haven't really been to 4chan, so I've never been informed about this. Was she originally a ragecomic? If so, can I please ask a link for some of it? I'd really like to see them. I've only been interested in KS after Kotaku had an article on it. I quickly jumped ship and I was really interested... I'm not new to bishoujo-type dating sims so that's why I caught on.

But, a ragecomic about facial expression in Hanako's route would be very, very interesting... :mrgreen:
I'll see if I can fish it up but I am pretty sure there was a small thing going no about Hanako being in a rage comic during development some time, I should be able to find it, I'll get back to you on that.

sirdakz03

Post by sirdakz03 »

Nightydreams wrote:
I'll see if I can fish it up but I am pretty sure there was a small thing going no about Hanako being in a rage comic during development some time, I should be able to find it, I'll get back to you on that.
Please do! Thanks in advance! I'll be looking forward for it. Just PM me or put it in this thread... Thanks a lot! ^_^
sirdakz03

Post by sirdakz03 »

Oh, Nightydreams! I think I found some... It's on the Shimmie, did some little searching... ^_^
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Rivan wrote:I think it's meant to scar you for life. You get to it, you think you've got a bad end, they it seems okay, but you're SURE this is the bad ending anyway, and then it... Somehow isn't and you piss your pants in happiness.

One of the weirdest and more emotional things that happened to me as a gamer. And reportedly Rin can be even more of a mind*uck.

I loved Lilly's good ending, I thought it was bad till after the credits were done to xD This game has had such a profound effect on me, Im in love with it, Nothing else has made me cry, smile and this happy in ages, ( in terms of media anyway ) couldn't agree more with how you put it xD

Post by Guest »

Suriko wrote Lilly's path didn't he?
Well,Suriko,if you're reading this,you have all my respect man,you got me crying and laughing,depressed and whatnot,your writing is very influential and I believe this could be a worthwhile career for you bro,if what you wrote taught me right is that you should pursue your dreams no matter what.
If you dream of becoming a good writer,you just accomplished it man.
I hope that whatever you do in life succeeds,because you know,we will support you man,you're the best.
Kyou_kun

Post by Kyou_kun »

Misfile17 wrote:
Rivan wrote:I think it's meant to scar you for life. You get to it, you think you've got a bad end, they it seems okay, but you're SURE this is the bad ending anyway, and then it... Somehow isn't and you piss your pants in happiness.

One of the weirdest and more emotional things that happened to me as a gamer. And reportedly Rin can be even more of a mind*uck.

I loved Lilly's good ending, I thought it was bad till after the credits were done to xD This game has had such a profound effect on me, Im in love with it, Nothing else has made me cry, smile and this happy in ages, ( in terms of media anyway ) couldn't agree more with how you put it xD
And this is what happens when someone makes a non-profit game :3
Audo

Post by Audo »

That Music box, I had to take a double take when that was heard. What followed was a mixture of tears and laughter for the rest of the night even long after finishing the route. I haven't been able to do anything for longer then a few minutes with stopping and just sitting. Just so damn moving for me.