A few questions related to Hanako good ending (spoilers)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snelx

Re: A few questions related to Hanako good ending (spoilers)

Post by Snelx »

1) This is what concern me too.
but given some thoughts, it is quite common for a girl to use her body to let a guy fall in love with her.
or just to make him feel guilty so that he will not leave her. (not in Hanako case, but as in general)

Moreso, Hanako was already thinking that Hisao was looking at her as a child/ someone to be protected.
Hence if she confess to him, most likely Hisao will be surprise and she might lose him (she thinks)

so, i that is why Hanako choose that method,
to 'awake' Hisao, that Hanako herself is a girl, and could be someone suitable for relationship.

2) I guess it is answered that not all girl bleeds.
Anyway, the fact in the H-scene, is that Hanako does experience pain and not comfortable in sex.
and that she has no one else after the fire.
Hence with these 2, i think she is a virgin.

3) Well, not raise any conflicts.
just take in consideration that different people have different practice.
For example, i do know some friends receive condoms on their 18th birthday. Some on 21st birthday.
so, Hisao just have condom for 'in case'..

and it is mentioned that Hisao has problem in putting on the condom.
so we can well say that it is his first time.
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'
CosmicGhost

Post by CosmicGhost »

Seems like everyone answered your question. Regarding the first question, she used sex because of the stereotype that all boys would want sex with a girl and they would instantly fall in love which isn't really the case. Hanako is still a normal girl, and girls would pretty much do everything in their might to make the guy they want to fall in love with them (same goes with some guys in fact, I even think guys do this more than girls). I thought it was interesting that the writers used sex as a medium of showing love (THAT SMILE ON HANAKO'S FACE AT THE BED HNNGGG), I find it interesting because it's not really that common in stories.

Oh and Snelx, may I ask where you got your avatar picture? Dear lord it looks so beautiful.
Last edited by CosmicGhost on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chocolates, lol.

'Love With a Hint of Luck' is my fanfic. I just started with the fanfic business, so don't expect me to deliver professional writing.
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

CosmicGhost wrote: Oh and Snelx, may I ask where you got your avatar picture? Dear lord it looks so beautiful.
I'll pm u the link ;)
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'
CosmicGhost

Post by CosmicGhost »

Snelx wrote:
CosmicGhost wrote: Oh and Snelx, may I ask where you got your avatar picture? Dear lord it looks so beautiful.
I'll pm u the link ;)
MY BODY IS READY.
Chocolates, lol.

'Love With a Hint of Luck' is my fanfic. I just started with the fanfic business, so don't expect me to deliver professional writing.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

My take on Question 1: Hanako had no romantic experience to speak of, and couldn't talk to Lilly about this sort of thing. Not that Lilly had any romantic experience either, but she'd at least be sensible enough to steer Hanako away from doing something really stupid (like, say, this). Avid reader that Hanako is, she probably turned to books for advice, and specifically, she probably picked up some romance novels. This is a Very Bad Idea, because those things paint pictures of some extremely unhealthy relationships in a positive light, but they'd have featured exactly the sort of "solution" that Hanako decided she'd have to go through with.
Yuno

Post by Yuno »

PrinceOfTales wrote:1. Why, of every choice she could make, Hanako choose to use sex to keep Hisao when she felt like he is drifting away from her?
She was using him as an emotional crutch, even if she didn't want to admit it. She was leaning on him and crushing on him, and also very confused. She didn't want to lose him.
2. Not judging anything, but I am quite curious about why Hanako is not a virgin (as apparent from the H-scene, there is no blood shown, even though the vagina can be seen clearly)
She is a virgin. It even said that it was both their first time.
I don't want to get too specific here, but... Basically, a woman's "virgin parts" can be broken by any number of things. It doesn't have to be sex. Even a sudden impact to the crotch area, or otherwise any hard pressure (like riding a bicycle with a stiff seat) may result in tearing.

Also, like anything else, everyone is born different. Some ladies experience much less pain and bleeding in general because of how their vagina is formed at birth. Example:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... men_en.svg
You can see in some cases there is more tissue than others, and therefore, more bleeding and pain would result from perforation of certain types than others.

Lastly, masturbation.
3. Why does Hisao have a condom so conveniently ready?
Because this is normal for most men to have condoms if they're single anyway. Also, he was clearly developing feelings of a sexual nature for her, therefore he didn't know what would happen and could have played it safe.