Are there different endings for each character? Good/Bad

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

echoeagle3

Are there different endings for each character? Good/Bad

Post by echoeagle3 »

So I just finished Shizune's path and then I come here to see what people are talking about and see a lot of people mentioning, Good and Bad endings for each character. Is that true? How does that even happen because when I played act 2-4 only had 1 choice. There were like no choices after act 1. So first of all do these separate endings for each character exist and secondly, if they do what would you have to do to get them?

Re: Are there different endings for each character? Good/Bad

Post by Guest »

Apparently there are at least two endings per route and the only one that is especially choice-heavy is Rin's. Everyone else's is pretty straightforward.
Freya

Post by Freya »

some have two, some have more...

seems like only one "good" one per path, still have Lily and Rin to go (done ym manly picnic!)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

echoeagle3 wrote:So I just finished Shizune's path and then I come here to see what people are talking about and see a lot of people mentioning, Good and Bad endings for each character. Is that true? How does that even happen because when I played act 2-4 only had 1 choice. There were like no choices after act 1. So first of all do these separate endings for each character exist and secondly, if they do what would you have to do to get them?
In Shizune's case, pick the other option, obviously ;-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.