Soundtrack Discussion?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

sporkaganza

Re: Soundtrack Discussion?

Post by sporkaganza »

They're all great tracks, but I think "Ease" is the one I like most right now. That synth-accordion is just a really nice touch of instrumentation.

Post by Guest »

That one part in "Air Guitar?" Better than Emi buttsex.
CosmicGhost

Post by CosmicGhost »

Actually, I don't have any interest that much in the soundtrack (although its one of those that led me to tears in Lilly and Hanako's routes) but I'd say that the main menu music was just so... I can't even find the words to say it, the main menu music was just really powerful make me go into tears.
Chocolates, lol.

'Love With a Hint of Luck' is my fanfic. I just started with the fanfic business, so don't expect me to deliver professional writing.

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know the names of the songs in the animated cutscenes? Specifically Hanako's as that one nearly ended me.
Mrkew

Post by Mrkew »

All music tracks were sweet and fitting, but the one I like the most is Moment of Decision.
And I would also love to know the song in Hanako's cutscene.
traitor

Post by traitor »

Nurse's theme was my favorite, I'm glad nurse-kun got such a classy track for his cameo in the game.

Breathless was another favorite of mine. I flip on the game and just play that track so I can depress myself for no particular reason.
KeWano

Post by KeWano »

Romance in Andante II. Nuff' Said.

But overall, I love the soundtrack. I remembered looking around the net for a download of it after playing the demo oh so long ago.

Other than Romance in Andante II, here are some other favorites:

Afternoon
Painful History
Passing of Time
Moment of Decision
Lullaby of Open Eyes (Love the title <3)
Letting my Heart Speak
Innocence
Friendship

Well, all of them actually. Haha :P
"I’m trying to experience. People probably don’t do this enough." -Rin Tezuka.
Guest-

Post by Guest- »

Glad someone made a thread like this. People who composed the music for the game are unsung heroes of KS. They did a wonderful job.

Nurse's track, goddamn, so good.
Slart

Post by Slart »

The music in the second half of Hanako's cutscene is based on Raindrops and Puddles. I couldn't tell what Lilly's cutscene music was based on though. Anyone know? Also, is there anything like full versions of the cutscene arrangements?
IBlameRoadSuess

Post by IBlameRoadSuess »

Aura wrote:
IBlameRoadSuess wrote:I'm not really wondering anything about the game itself, but wondering if there were any plans to release the redone soundtrack from the full game.
Would be ridiculously awesome.
*Wants Red Velvet and Hokabi*
Yes.
"Nuff said I think.

But I really do love the whole soundtrack, there might only be one track that I can't stand to listen to, and I'm not even sure what it is. I do love Red Velvet and Hokabi a lot. R.V. feels like a nice club song for obvious reasons and feels oddly relaxing. Hokabi to me just seems like Akira's theme, even if it isn't, it always make me think of her. lol
Fav Characters: Hanako > Lilly > Akira> Shizoon > Miki > Rin > Emi
Fav Character paths: Lilly = Hanako > Rin > Emi > Shizoon

I feel bad for Hanako cuz it seems that she's better off by the end of the game when you pick Lilly's route as opposed to her own.
Akira X Hanako shipper :3