Post Credit Epilogues

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Uliana

Post Credit Epilogues

Post by Uliana »

By now, some of you might have noticed that only Lilly has a post-credit epilogue if you get her good ending, while all of the other girls get nothing. I wonder why that is the case though, it seems kind of unfair to the other girls (as much as Lilly's route is IMHO the best route in the game).

Yeah, this is an excuse for me to wish that Hanako had her own epilogue :(
Mirage_GSM

Re: Post Credit Epilogues

Post by Mirage_GSM »

It's probably just because in Lilly's path there is a major time-skip between the two last scenes, so it felt appropriate to move the last scene to after the credits.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Sintobus

Post by Sintobus »

there is a bad ending to any of them?! but no really its more like you get cut short is all

I can't see how since I complete the hanako and lilly routes fully with going back to do choices over. yes full replays :P I hate to say it but the only time skip mode is approved in my book is re-doing a route to a point if you didn't save state XD
On a side note: I believe they worked on Lillys the most as it seems to be the LONGEST route or at least feels that way but tbh its act 2 is super short in place of that.
Walpurgisnacht

Post by Walpurgisnacht »

Sintobus wrote:there is a bad ending to any of them?! but no really its more like you get cut short is all

I can't see how since I complete the hanako and lilly routes fully with going back to do choices over. yes full replays :P I hate to say it but the only time skip mode is approved in my book is re-doing a route to a point if you didn't save state XD
On a side note: I believe they worked on Lillys the most as it seems to be the LONGEST route or at least feels that way but tbh its act 2 is super short in place of that.
Realy now. Hanako's route took me 8+ hours, could just be me though =/
Heartlesswithaheart

Post by Heartlesswithaheart »

Walpurgisnacht wrote:
Sintobus wrote:there is a bad ending to any of them?! but no really its more like you get cut short is all

Realy now. Hanako's route took me 8+ hours, could just be me though =/
I think it's just you. It took me about 2 hours to do her route, even though I tried to do it slowly. In all fairness, I'm a fast reader, so my time could be considered above average.
Rin/Shizune > Lilly > Hanako > Emi.
Uliana

Post by Uliana »

Mirage_GSM wrote:It's probably just because in Lilly's path there is a major time-skip between the two last scenes, so it felt appropriate to move the last scene to after the credits.
Shizune's has a major timeskip for her end scene too, yet somehow doesn't get a post-credit scene either.

I would gladly pay as much money as possible to 4LS to give all the girls their own epilogues like Lilly's.
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

It would be funny to see another act later in the year seeing hisao being grown up with whatever route you chose.

Like him being a science teacher and lilly an english teacher.
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Uliana

Post by Uliana »

Xevo wrote:It would be funny to see another act later in the year seeing hisao being grown up with whatever route you chose.

Like him being a science teacher and lilly an english teacher.
And them being lovey-dovey around the students making them nauseous/jealous/embarrassed all at the same time. Such a scene would send people's blood sugar levels to dangerously lethal levels however, and thus inadvisable. :P
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Uliana wrote:And them being lovey-dovey around the students making them nauseous/jealous/embarrassed all at the same time. Such a scene would send people's blood sugar levels to dangerously lethal levels however, and thus inadvisable. :P
People going HNNNNNGG, wasn't that the whole point? ^^
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.