Was Emi a virgin?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

JackALope

Was Emi a virgin?

Post by JackALope »

Okay, I apologize if this has been asked and/or answered before, but I am not willing to search through the forums and potentially get my ass spoiled to Yamaku and back.

Considering the fact that Emi

A. Had sex with Hisao quite easily. Not to mention quite often.

and

B. Has mentioned having past boyfriends

I am curious as to whether or not she was actually a virgin before she started dating Hisao. Yes, the question is completely inane and has absolutely no bearing on anything, but as the autist I am I MUST KNOW THIS.

Uhh, many thanks.
Palas

Re: Was Emi a virgin?

Post by Palas »

I suppose she didn't mention anything? I saw someone say that the car accident took her virginity, but that would be way too Frida Kahlo.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
JackALope

Post by JackALope »

Palas wrote:I suppose she didn't mention anything? I saw someone say that the car accident took her virginity, but that would be way too Frida Kahlo.
Hah. But uhh, seriously. Just 'cause she said she dated that one guy for a year, and considering how quickly she gave it up to Hisao...

I apologize. I'm used to VNs where all of the girls are pure virgins.
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

Probably not. She was quite active with Hisao without having a close emotional connection, so she probably lost it to her past boyfriend. But hey, the devs let you take her other virginity
JackALope

Post by JackALope »

encrypted12345 wrote:Probably not. She was quite active with Hisao without having a close emotional connection, so she probably lost it to her past boyfriend. But hey, the devs let you take her other virginity
That's not quite as special, I don't think.
Kai

Post by Kai »

I think she WAS a virgin. She mentions she dated someone a year ago but they broke off because she kept him at bay. She also mentions that she's never introduced her boyfriends to her mom, and that Hisao is the exception because what they have is pretty serious (Aka, they had sex. Several times).

Hisao also mentions that what they both felt during the first sex scene was something new for both and that they weren't exactly ready for it. Not to mention Hisao mentions she...moves randomly while they're doing it, implying she's not exactly sure how to do it but eventually gets the hang of it as they keep at it.
:oops:
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

It's not mentioned in the VN, so you can decide for yourself.
Personally, I don't think she had sex with her previous boyfriend. She stated that she'd never had any visitorsin her room except for Rin, plus everything Kai said.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Yuno

Post by Yuno »

I doubt she was. She jumped on Hisao too fast. They had anal sex the second day they were together, and she had condoms in her nightstand. She also talks about sex very openly. I doubt it.
Red_Mask

Post by Red_Mask »

Yuno wrote:I doubt she was. She jumped on Hisao too fast. They had anal sex the second day they were together, and she had condoms in her nightstand. She also talks about sex very openly. I doubt it.
I don't really think that, what Kai said sounds about right honestly. Just because she jumped on him so fast and she talks about sex openly doesn't mean she's not a virgin. I know plenty of virgins like that. Also about the condoms, it never said when she got them, they didn't use it their first night so she could've went to the store to buy some for when they have sex again. The anal sex isn't that big of a deal, they were both horny and since she couldn't run she was probably feeling down so she wanted to have sex someway.
Yuno

Post by Yuno »

Red_Mask wrote: I don't really think that, what Kai said sounds about right honestly. Just because she jumped on him so fast and she talks about sex openly doesn't mean she's not a virgin. I know plenty of virgins like that. Also about the condoms, it never said when she got them, they didn't use it their first night so she could've went to the store to buy some for when they have sex again. The anal sex isn't that big of a deal, they were both horny and since she couldn't run she was probably feeling down so she wanted to have sex someway.
You're right, but it does set a sort of rule of assumption. If she jumped on him so fast, it's pretty likely she did it to her other boyfriend as well, right?. I'm not saying it has to be like that, but you can't argue that it isn't logical to assume.
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

Note: below are all possible spoilers. so do not read if u do not want to be spoiled.

~~

Based on a few facts that that was clearly stated.

1) Emi did mentioned "most of this are still new to me" to hisao
hence, i think maybe she does things like holding hands/ kissing with her ex.

2) From the very 1st sex scene in Emi route, it was not shown. just hisao remembering that experience,
his own view in it, could be biased and not accurate.
no mention of bleeding either etc.
hence, i don't think there is enough to know whether is she a virgin or not.

3) We can say Hisao is emi's 2nd boyfriend.
because when she mentioned her past, she said, hisao is not her first boyfriend.
she has a one some time ago.

~if u try to imagine the scene where u explain to your girlfriend that she is your second,
most likely it is the same dialogue.

anyway, from the way this dialogue closes, it sounds that hisao is her 2nd.

Based on the hints around the game

About the assumption that u guys have posted,
i'm not really sure either.

1) there are many hints as to she may experience sex before.
like, after the run, she mentioned to hisao that "running feels greater than sex isn't it"
how will she know how sex feels?

2) it just feel too strange as to how she and the track captain are able to discuss sex-related topics so openly.
unless u tell me that she discuss it after experiencing sex with hisao.
like u know how close-female friends share their gossips and sex-life.
it would be believing, as the track captain is gay, and she treat him as her 'female-friend'.

but the dialogue makes me feel as if she talks with the track captain about sex openly before knowing hisao.
hence, it makes me feel that she must have prior experience related to sex or sorts,
to allow her not to be shy but to discuss openly with the track captain.

3) Like what u all mentioned, she is too aggressive for first-time.
kissing so openly, jumping onto hisao in the first sex-scene etc etc.
hence, hinting she might have experience with relationship, and maybe even sex.

4) the sex-scenes that some of u mentioned like emi having condoms/ open to anal-sex so easily,
it could be that both of them are so close and have frequent sex that it become a norm.
there are many days skipped during that period of time.
so we do not know what they did or how close they become.

nevertheless, it is not reveal in whether is Emi a virgin or not in her story.
There are girls who are very open and aggressive in relationship.
not because they are not virgins, but because they happen to be those outgoing types and have experience around with male-friends.
and i believed emi is very social-able and popular among peers. it is mentioned continuously.

so when come to relationship, her way of showing love, maybe is being more friendly and aggressive than normal friends do.

Conclusion,
Emi does have prior relationship experience.
as to how far she went with her ex, it is not reveal.
All we know is she keep her distance with her ex, but being together for a long time like 1 year, who knows what happened?

Information is insufficient to conclude whether is Emi a virgin.
because the story missed out detailed information of the first sex scene.

It is not accurate to use the experience/ way of conduct of next few sex scenes
because, once u get used to having sex with that guy,
of course a girl would be more open about it.
not to mention that Emi is the more outgoing type.

So it is best if we don't assume stuff.

Anyway,
i'm glad that it do not have concrete information.
and none of ntr stuffs are written.

I think what everyone can do is to think of the ideal situation they want Emi's past to be.
it is open and up to everyone's creativity.

of course,
if u want to think Emi is a virgin,

u can interpret that her ex try to get close, but she just keep asking him to go away.
for 1 year, her ex just keep chasing her
in the end, he give up as he could not bear the distance she is giving him (which Emi mentions)

=)
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

I reckon it doesn't matter, and virgins are awkward as hell.

But, if it were totally necessary to say which I reckon, I reckon she is NOT a virgin at the point Hisao meets her. It most likely would have taken forever for her to jump him otherwise. Most. Likely.
contown

Post by contown »

Where's Hivemind when you need him...
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

1) there are many hints as to she may experience sex before.
like, after the run, she mentioned to hisao that "running feels greater than sex isn't it"
how will she know how sex feels?
At that point she was just messing with Hisao.
2) it just feel too strange as to how she and the track captain are able to discuss sex-related topics so openly.
unless u tell me that she discuss it after experiencing sex with hisao.
like u know how close-female friends share their gossips and sex-life.
it would be believing, as the track captain is gay, and she treat him as her 'female-friend'.
A good friend of mine is gay, and all the girls in our clique used to treat him as if he were a female. It's astonishing, really.
So I have no problem at all believing that Emi would openly talk to him about girl stuff and vice versa.
Where's Hivemind when you need him...
I seriously doubt he would tell, or he would have done so in the story.
He's probably reading this thread and snickering behind our backs.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Don't feel like giving one, but the way she acted their first time and offcourse the anal on the second day, tell me that she wasn't a virgin anymore.
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.