9%
Aoi & Keiko
1%

Total votes: 1274

Ryukrieger

Re: Favourite Side character

Post by Ryukrieger »

imperial.standard wrote:On that note...

Who the hell is Aoi & Keiko? And whose route would I encounter them?
Well, then to keep spoilers at little at possible you encounter them in Shizune's route, their appearances are short
imperial.standard

Post by imperial.standard »

Ryukrieger wrote:
imperial.standard wrote:On that note...
Well, then to keep spoilers at little at possible you encounter them in Shizune's route, their appearances are short
Thanks - and which scene do I encounter them? No wonder that I did not remember. Shizune's route can be rather a bore at times...

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
Ryukrieger

Post by Ryukrieger »

imperial.standard wrote: Thanks - and which scene do I encounter them? No wonder that I did not remember. Shizune's route can be rather a bore at times...
Let me see.... the scene would be nearly at the end of the story its name is Succession the order of the scene is it's the third scene from the bottom of Shizune's route
imperial.standard

Post by imperial.standard »

OOOOH okay the poor girls recruited forcefully to replace the current student council's soon-to-be-vacated posts! thanks for pointing that out! I will need to look it up again just to refresh my memory...

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
Zet

Post by Zet »

I thought Miki would be in the lead @_@
Carnificus

Post by Carnificus »

I liked Miki too, but she really just didn't have that much of a role, other than being hot.
"Stories never begin nor do they end. They are comprised of people living, an endless cycle of interacting, influencing each other, and parting ways. As long as stories are told they shall not have clear endings." -Vice President Gustav St. Germain
Zet

Post by Zet »

Carnificus wrote:I liked Miki too, but she really just didn't have that much of a role, other than being hot.
I didn't pay much attention to her looks. I just found her to be one of those awesome outgoing generic 2D girls that give you motivation and admit to stuff.
Ry74

Post by Ry74 »

Zet wrote: I didn't pay much attention to her looks. I just found her to be one of those awesome outgoing generic 2D girls that give you motivation and admit to stuff.
Well, for me it's that sometimes everyone's being so intense about everything, but Miki is about as casual about things as you can get. She plonks her hinder on Hisao's desk without a second, possibly even a first thought.

Actually, Hisao's association of her with a certain cat might not be far out, as far as cats in general, go. She's curious, she jumps up on what she wants, takes things without asking and then gives them up once she's bored with it... And I'm a cat person.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Ry74 wrote:Well, for me it's that sometimes everyone's being so intense about everything, but Miki is about as casual about things as you can get. She plonks her hinder on Hisao's desk without a second, possibly even a first thought.
see, that was why I thought Miki was going to be, like, the romantic foil for Hanako. it's like "okay, here's a girl who also has purple hair and a hot body, but pretty much the opposite personality". if this was a more generic h-game, or an anime where Hanako was the girl who Hisao's with in the end, that's exactly what Miki would be.

but like y'all said, she's got no real role except for looking hot and (maybe) helping Hisao to admit he likes Hanako. but y'know what? I'm totally good with that. :mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
FutureNinjaOni

Post by FutureNinjaOni »

Akira <33333 Love her the most. She was the perfect side character in Lilly's path and Hanako's (though less involvement but still). So chilled and just so understanding of the things going on all the time. Sexy in her suit too. 8)

And Miki in second, though hard to decide between her and Mutou and Yuuko. Not sure if she'll be in Shizune's path, which is the last path for me but encountering her in Hanako's path were decent and she was pretty cool.
"One guy. Two girls. In a dorm room. With a tea set."

Emi > Rin > Lilly > Hanako > Shizune

Post by Guest »

Kenji and Akira, too easy. Would have been harder if I could only pick one, but I would probably go with kenji. Those are some of the greatest fictional characters I have come across :mrgreen:
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Nurse is my husband.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I hope you're not too jealous of Meiko then ;-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I hope you're not too jealous of Meiko then ;-)
Mah man ain't got nothin' to do with that ho
Welath

Post by Welath »

Well for female... miki more or less. She looks like someone that you CAN be only buddys with. All the other females would probably go and ruin it by one thing or a other.

For male... Muto.. A teacher with real intrest for what he is teaching. And was ready to go a extra mile for student that could more then the normal class was teaching.