Yuuko
9%
Aoi & Keiko
1%

Total votes: 1274

Yuno

Re: Favourite Side character

Post by Yuno »

I can understand how people thought Kenji was funny, but sometimes in the story he cut in at weird times, and I found that annoying. My vote goes to Akira, she's such a bro
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

mountainshouter wrote:I absolutely hated Jigoro. I found his demeanor and speech to be far from humorous, if you could even call it that at all.
However, I like Akira and Miki the best.
I almost sort of wish there was a Miki route, actually.
dude, are you me? :shock: Jigoro was a goddamn asshole who treated everyone like shit, even his own kids, and acted like he was the greatest thing ever to walk the planet.

also: Hideaki was boring as fuck. and Kenji's paranoid ramblings got old in act 1, I just :roll: whenever he shows up. except when he thought Rin was a dude. that was hilarious.

Akira was, like, the perfect cool older sister, buying wine and taking people to jazz clubs and making sure you're using protection when you bang her little sister. we should all be so lucky to date someone with Akira as an older sister. :mrgreen: and yeah, I loved Miki's casual attitude and how she kinda helped Hisao realize he had feelings for Hanako (if you answer that way). I kinda thought she was going to be Hanako's rival in the path, first time she showed up. I would have been okay with that.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Carnificus

Post by Carnificus »

I loved the nurse, thought he was one of the best things about the Emi route, he was consistently entertaining in a less obnoxious way than Kenji.
"Stories never begin nor do they end. They are comprised of people living, an endless cycle of interacting, influencing each other, and parting ways. As long as stories are told they shall not have clear endings." -Vice President Gustav St. Germain
Ryukrieger

Post by Ryukrieger »

Muto and the Nurse are my favorites, I like them though their appearances are brief (with the exception of the Nurse in Emi's story)
I like Akira, too, I find her really funny to... "talk" with, she's absolutely cool, an older sister like her and you'll be really happy (well, just for me if you don't agree XD)

And here's about other characters which I actually have something worthy to say... I hope.
Jigoro on the other hand, like you guys said... that guy is just annoying, though I like how Misha deals with him sometimes.
Kenji, I'm quite surprised at how good he looks without his glasses on, and his conspiracy theories... no comments, sometimes funny, but I wonder how did 4LS even come up with those?
Nomiya is kind of unreasonable, I don't like him, especially on how he keeps forcing Rin and don't even try to understand her.
anarki

Post by anarki »

Why is Kenji in the lead =(

As said before, the nurse should've taken his part, he's so much fun =)

I'm cool with Akira but Miki takes my vote. Miki for romanceable at KS2! (I wish)
Ry74

Post by Ry74 »

Ryukrieger wrote: Nomiya is kind of unreasonable, I don't like him, especially on how he keeps forcing Rin and don't even try to understand her.
Yeah, it is shown that he doesn't have a particular awareness of the circumstances of others, like how Shizune doesn't like to go to the art room because he tries to say hi to her.

It was a hard choice between Nurse and Mutou for the male side, but I'd have to go with Nurse, really.

As for the others, I'm still inclined to pick Miki, for a number of reasons including brownness and the fact that we share roughly the same attitude towards math.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Hanako-San wrote:Why the gently caress isn't everyone voting Kenji? Are you all blind?
Only legally.
Rubytyr

Post by Rubytyr »

Akira, easily - then "The Nurse"

past that, meh; they had their good points :)

EDIT:
Only legally.
oicwhatudidthere! :D

too bad they had to make him so obviously impaired - but there are varying degrees of legal blindness, so for the sake of the story it would really be as much of a impact or interesting if he could see relativly well. (legally blind myself, though can pass off as sighted easily enough; ill just never get to drive - at least until cars that can drive themselves :D )
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Carnificus wrote:I loved the nurse, thought he was one of the best things about the Emi route, he was consistently entertaining in a less obnoxious way than Kenji.
yeah, I didn't really think about him when it came to favorites, but he's a really cool guy. I like how he's all funny and supportive both in Emi's route, and all helpful but professional in Hanako's. the guy clearly loves his work and knows how to deal with the students. definitely a good man.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

I had to vote for Akira. That said, Kenji is full of win.
GregMonkey

Post by GregMonkey »

Hanako-San wrote:Why the gently caress isn't everyone voting Kenji? Are you all blind?
It's hard to like someone that kills you in the first act.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

kosherbacon wrote:I had to vote for Akira. That said, Kenji is full of win.
You realize you could vote for both?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Mirage_GSM wrote:You realize you could vote for both?
At this point, Kenji doesn't need the help.
Ryukrieger

Post by Ryukrieger »

kosherbacon wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:You realize you could vote for both?
At this point, Kenji doesn't need the help.
Apparently, he got to us with all his touching conspiracy truths.
imperial.standard

Post by imperial.standard »

On that note...

Who the hell is Aoi & Keiko? And whose route would I encounter them?

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton