Yuuko
9%
Aoi & Keiko
1%

Total votes: 1274

mountainshouter

Re: Favourite Side character

Post by mountainshouter »

Deltamon wrote:This game is missing the proper tomboy character anyways.
Now that you point it out, I guess that's what the game was actually missing, haha. :P

And to be honest, I think, given her injury, her route could be fleshed out pretty nicely, as well. Her character design certainly lends itself to it.
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Miki, bar none. Would've loved to know more about her. Like how she lost that left hand of hers. Just seeing her "kitsune" face gives me the perfect idea of how she sounds like, for example. Black Lagoon's Revy, when she's not raging, strongly comes to mind.

And I bet she'd fuck like a tiger. :twisted:

Post by Guest »

Nurse through and through
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Keikou, those motherly figures always make me chuckle a lot.

Especially seeing how Hisao reacts to it.
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Byne

Post by Byne »

While Kenji's my favorite, I quite liked the Nurse during the Emi route. I liked their interactions together.

Also, maybe this was actually said somewhere in the story and I'm an idiot for missing it, but are Emi's mom and the Nurse dating? She mentions someone texting her during the track meet, and thinks its immature, which sounds like something the Nurse would do. The Nurse also mentions he only saw some of the events Emi ran during the track meet because he had some business to take care of during the end, causing him to miss the same events Emi's mom did.
"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life." - Private Leonard Church, Red vs Blue
Wren

Post by Wren »

Yuuko was definitely my favorite.
"They leave. Because they should, or they find someone else. And some of them...some of them, forget me. I suppose in the end....they break my heart." - Tenth Doctor talking about his companions.

BG Artist - Somnova Studios - Missing Stars Project
cedes

Post by cedes »

YUUUUUUUUUKOOOOOOOOO

why can't i date yuuko

she is the best part of the game
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

cedes wrote:YUUUUUUUUUKOOOOOOOOO

why can't i date yuuko

Most likely because of the age difference.
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
yuastnav

Post by yuastnav »

Mine were Akira and Muto although I have to say that I also liked the Nurse and Yuuko - so it is either the first two or the latter two.
It was a rather impulsive decision to vote for Akira and Muto.
"[...] it's just a ride."
「ユウキ」

Post by 「ユウキ」 »

Yuuko..

Don't know. When she got her re-character design I just felt really compelled to her.
Elliott

Post by Elliott »

I voted for Akira and Yuuko, but I also really like the art teacher as a character. I just hate him as a human being.
Deltamon

Post by Deltamon »

Xevo wrote:
cedes wrote:YUUUUUUUUUKOOOOOOOOO

why can't i date yuuko

Most likely because of the age difference.
That's the lamest excuse ever why someone shouldn't be allowed to date someone else.. And I have horrible experiences of that subject from the past, where I wasn't allowed to be together with the girl I loved from the bottom of my heart, only because her parents thought that I'm too old for her and it ended up breaking the lines between us (I was 24 and she was 17). For me, age has never been more than a number on a paper that slightly shows how experienced in life someone might be.

Besides, Yuuko doesn't seem that old anyways.. Especially considering how she's still trying to get to university and all..
Hanako = Shizune = Rin = Lilly = Emi
I just don't like categorizing people. Even if Hanako will always be the dearest for me, I still prefer if they all get equal share of love.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

The answer to "why didn't x get a path" is always, without exception, "she was not on the original sketch as a heroine".

The original sketch was a tether. Any extra paths that were included would have meant art assets and writing that would have to be made in addition to the pre-existing heroine requirements. In the end, that work was better put into the existing heroines rather than taken away for a new pathed character.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Byne wrote:Also, maybe this was actually said somewhere in the story and I'm an idiot for missing it, but are Emi's mom and the Nurse dating?
It is heavily implied, but not stated outright.
Btw, the nurse is my favourite side character, followed by Mutou to my surprise. He gets some really good scenes in the paths beyond Act 1, especially in Emi's and Shizune's.
Miki would be third if we could pick three.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Hanako-San

Post by Hanako-San »

Why the gently caress isn't everyone voting Kenji? Are you all blind?