Yuuko
9%
Aoi & Keiko
1%

Total votes: 1274

crystal

Re: Favourite Side character

Post by crystal »

Kenji and Akira. Though after playing Emi's path, I really like the Nurse. Would easily be my No.3. "I was just seducing Hisao" XD
Lilly path > Hanako path >>>> Shizune path > Emi path > Rin path.

My most heart wrenching moment...Misha getting a haircut.
Suzu

Post by Suzu »

Suzu Suzu Suzu Suzu Suzu
JustAGuy

Post by JustAGuy »

In-story, Akira and Nurse. I like Kenji and Jigoro in a meta sort of way because they're so amusingly terrible.
Macchiato Joe

Post by Macchiato Joe »

I like Kenji the most since he kind of reminds me of myself, except replace the feminist conspiracies with other weird stuff.
Akira would go second. I think Akira's a pretty cool guy. Seh sneks alcohel into teh derms and doesn't afraid of anything.
"Nigga she a tea." - Macchiato Joe on Lilly
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

The Nurse. He's so cool, he doesn't even need a name.

Unrelated thought: the writers did a good job in making Shizune's relatives so unlikable. Not just annoying, but rage-inducing.
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/
guest2

Post by guest2 »

Akira's just a cool chick. Kinda like one of my good friends if she drank. Mutou, well... " [...] or I can show you how to make explosives in the lab." 'nuff said.
Katawa Shoujo Piano Sheet Music Project
"Jellyfish are like people to me" - Me
"OH GOD MAH DRILLS" - yipyapper
UncleJellyfish

Post by UncleJellyfish »

Miki and Nurse. Miki, because GOD DAMN IT I WISH SHE HAD HER OWN ROUTE (Misha, too), and Nurse because, well, he's a fucking badass and he's the only reason I liked Emi's route.
I'm a Jellyfish that just so happens to be someone's Uncle.
Rin♥ > Hanako > Shizune/Lilly > Emi
My Katawa Shoujo Impressions.
Katawa Shoujo - Written Novel Project
I hate spoiler tags, so I will never use them in discussion. If you don't want me to spoil something for you, then don't read what I write.
Pomegranate

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm so surprised Yuuko isn't higher. I was really upset that I couldn't get her on a path, she's so adorable. ;_;
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

Akira and Kenhi were tied, I just had to come and break it XD

Akira is successful and awesome, reminds me of Barney Stinson from How I met Your Mother. Akira for sure.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
InfiniteBladeWorks

Post by InfiniteBladeWorks »

Akira.

I would date the shit out of her. If I could ever work up the nerve to ask her out.

2nd is Mutou because he is me if I was a science teacher.
1. Rin
2. Lily
3. Emi
4. Shizune
5. Hanako
Erother

Post by Erother »

I can't belivive some people say Jigoro is an asshole, you show up and use all his fishing gear and leave it in a mess, you then proceed to take HIS CAR, not cool man. But he stills try to be polite and cook you some food and make sure you have a nice room to sleep in. But not only do you ask him about him about work, MOMENTS after meeting him, you have sex with his daughter in HIS house. You didn't read his autobiography yet you make assumptions about him and get into a pissing match with him. And everyboy still thinks Jigoro is the asshole
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

UncleJellyfish wrote:he's the only reason I liked Emi's route.
:evil:

...anyway. I voted Nurse and Yuuko, but the decision was a cruel one to have to make.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Shopkeep definitley
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
d2r

Post by d2r »

Erother wrote:I can't belivive some people say Jigoro is an asshole, you show up and use all his fishing gear and leave it in a mess, you then proceed to take HIS CAR, not cool man. But he stills try to be polite and cook you some food and make sure you have a nice room to sleep in. But not only do you ask him about him about work, MOMENTS after meeting him, you have sex with his daughter in HIS house. You didn't read his autobiography yet you make assumptions about him and get into a pissing match with him. And everyboy still thinks Jigoro is the asshole
You know, you have a point :p

Also, I'm shocked Kenji is so popular. I mean, I don't particularly loathe him (although I do find him tiresome), nor do I think the game would necessarily be better off without him, but he's just comic relief and isn't as closely tied to the greater narrative as many of the other characters. I mean, if you cut Kenji out of the game entirely, it wouldn't really change things all that much, whereas Akira, Jigoro, Mutou etc. are all integral parts of the storyline.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Potato

Post by Potato »

Erother wrote:I can't belivive some people say Jigoro is an asshole, you show up and use all his fishing gear and leave it in a mess, you then proceed to take HIS CAR, not cool man. But he stills try to be polite and cook you some food and make sure you have a nice room to sleep in. But not only do you ask him about him about work, MOMENTS after meeting him, you have sex with his daughter in HIS house. You didn't read his autobiography yet you make assumptions about him and get into a pissing match with him. And everyboy still thinks Jigoro is the asshole
That's because Jigoro IS an asshole. And he's doesn't make a single attempt at being polite. :roll:

@d2r: When is Jigoro ever integral to the storyline? Cut him out and the story stays the same, minus one detour through some asshole's ego.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.