Yukata styling (Misha & Shizune *spoiler warning*)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Tommygunner70

Yukata styling (Misha & Shizune *spoiler warning*)

Post by Tommygunner70 »

Ok I'm on the path of Shizune and at some point I've noticed something.

Durring "When Stars Embrace" Misha and Shizune are both wearing Yukata. Now I don't know if any of you recognize some of the styling differences so for those who don't let me clarify.
No doubt if you've seen them in Yukata, you might have noticed that Shizune is wearing a Yukata with long extending sleeves, while Misha is wearing regular long sleeves. In tradition; These two differences signify martial status. The long extending sleeve such as Shizune is wearing marks her as being not married. while the regular sleeves of Misha signify her as being married.

Now I am wondering if Misha is supposed to be in a relationship already(Along the lines of Arraigned marriage), or if this over sight was by design( Misha being ignorant if Japanese Yukata/Kimono traditions).

Thoughts anyone?
Mirage_GSM

Re: Yukata styling (Misha & Shizune *spoiler warning*)

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Misha probably just doesn't care.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Yuno

Re: Yukata styling (Misha & Shizune *spoiler warning*)

Post by Yuno »

Might just be an oversight by the developers. Despite being stylized as Japanese, it was primarily written and drawn by, I would believe, non-japanese people.