Rin's Path discussion *spoilers*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Rin's Path discussion *spoilers*

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:You know what Rin's path needed? A Hisao/Rin date where they just played connect-the-dots in a dorm room. And they connect the dots. And it's Nomiya.
I don't think it's working out between us, Xan. We need to see other people...

Rin's path needed more funny Rin moments, and less Hisao depression moments. I know, vague, but maybe some people will know what I'm talking about.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

And yeah, it needed more Rin in general, ironically enough...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Well I'm a fan of the underdog then. But the polls say different anyway. :lol:

I didn't really feel the romantic love for Rin mostly all the way through, she feels more like a cool buddy to hang out with. But near the end after Nomiya yelled at her, that's when I felt something for her. I really don't like seeing girls cry. That was the one moment I felt like I could think like myself, to comfort and console her. She's not hard to understand, she's just not all lovey-dovey like I would be.
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

KeiichiO wrote: Rin is best girl. No exceptions.
This is a true statement
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Sgt Spice wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: Rin is best girl. No exceptions.
This is a true statement
Is not. /win

Meiko is best girl. 8)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

In all seriousness, all the girls are the best. Just peoples' views will vary.

Oh yeah, another thing comes to mind in Rin's story. No protection. Hisao just fired away all up in there and stuff. Maybe one of you Rin lovers will or have written a story involving pregnancy. :lol: Sort of like something else I can't mention...

In after edit, yeah Meiko is pretty hot. She looks about 15 years younger than she really is.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Well I'm a fan of the underdog then. But the polls say different anyway. :lol:

I didn't really feel the romantic love for Rin mostly all the way through, she feels more like a cool buddy to hang out with. But near the end after Nomiya yelled at her, that's when I felt something for her. I really don't like seeing girls cry. That was the one moment I felt like I could think like myself, to comfort and console her. She's not hard to understand, she's just not all lovey-dovey like I would be.
I understand. I didn't always love Rin, (Mostly in others routes) but after playing through her path, I fell in love with everything that this character is. Her personality, her artistic views, her difference, everything. I'm my humble opinion, she is the perfect girl, at least for me.

I do love all the girls, but Rin stands out among them all like a jewel.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:In all seriousness, all the girls are the best. Just peoples' views will vary.

Oh yeah, another thing comes to mind in Rin's story. No protection. Hisao just fired away all up in there and stuff. Maybe one of you Rin lovers will or have written a story involving pregnancy. :lol: Sort of like something else I can't mention...

In after edit, yeah Meiko is pretty hot. She looks about 15 years younger than she really is.
...I just got an idea. An awful idea that I have to go post now. (It's done. :D) :lol: And yeah, Emi's family's got great genes.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

When I first saw Rin, I thought she was perverted. I was like oh great, a character that gives off the "school slut" impression. That was just my immediate reaction to the first conversation though, I don't think that way now.

Ah, memories. Kinda like how I don't believe in love at first sight, but when I first saw Hanako, I somehow knew that she would end up my favorite. My interest in her never faded after that point. So when I imagine myself in the role of Hisao, I take Hanako's hand in mine and kiss the back of it. Yeah I'm all old-fashioned and stuff, like from the 1500s or something. All chivalrous and knightly or something. Or whatever you would call a guy that likes such old-fashioned gestures.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:When I first saw Rin, I thought she was perverted. I was like oh great, a character that gives off the "school slut" impression. That was just my immediate reaction to the first conversation though, I don't think that way now.

Ah, memories. Kinda like how I don't believe in love at first sight, but when I first saw Hanako, I somehow knew that she would end up my favorite. My interest in her never faded after that point. So when I imagine myself in the role of Hisao, I take Hanako's hand in mine and kiss the back of it. Yeah I'm all old-fashioned and stuff, like from the 1500s or something. All chivalrous and knightly or something. Or whatever you would call a guy that likes such old-fashioned gestures.
1500s...Not quite. :lol:
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:When I first saw Rin, I thought she was perverted. I was like oh great, a character that gives off the "school slut" impression. That was just my immediate reaction to the first conversation though, I don't think that way now.

I didn't get the impression that she was, "slutty", but I do think she enjoys sex in the most healthy of ways.

Also, be careful not to, "white knight" Hanako. She doesn't want to be seen as a person who needs saving. You might end up startling the witch if you think like that with our little flower girl.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I'm not sure dude, it's whenever. I keep thinking medieval times with knights and armor for some reason. Maybe it's the 1950s or something. Heck if I know.

But anyway, um... you'd think Rin would appeal to my "slightly increased attraction to the female foot," to use polite wording. However, KS doesn't have that effect on me. It doesn't arouse those desires in any manner, and when I'm tempted, I resist. I'm all about the good, pure love. :) WUV WUV Hanako, or Hanako Baby as I sometimes like to call her. Personal inside thing.

And no worries, I'd be too busy falling for Hanako's personality to "white knight" her. I'd just have to try to not be too affectionate too soon and scare her away. I'd have to just be friendly and kind, and warm her up to the lovey-dovey stuff. Cause like, after the first 7 days, she's majorly crushing by then already, right? Heh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

In what world did Rin ever give off a 'slut' aura?
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

I felt something towards Rin the moment I saw her; I knew I wanted to save her for last.
To me all the other girls pale in comparison. There is no else I'd rather be with.
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

KeiichiO wrote: I didn't get the impression that she was, "slutty", but I do think she enjoys sex in the most healthy of ways.
None of the girls give off that "slut" vibe. I certainly didn't see Emi to be the voracious knob-gobbler she turned out to be. :lol:

And I think the time period you're referring to is the victorian era of the 1800s. The norms were much more prim and proper in that time. Those are generally the "old fashioned" values people tend to refer to.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Dude, Lilly does the same thing! She comes off all prim and proper, polite. Next thing you know, she screws two times in the same weekend!