Rin's Path discussion *spoilers*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Rin's Path discussion *spoilers*

Post by Xanatos »

Jobriq wrote:Well... In Emi's path when Meiko said something along the lines of "I thought you were getting a snack, not a boy," Rin says "I wondered what I was doing..."

But in Rin's path she says "Is this no good?"
Cue joke ending:

Meiko: "No, it's not. Have this." *hands Rin a small bag of potato chips*

Rin: *looks between Hisao and the bag a few times...*

*screen fades to black*

*screen fades back in to a scene of Rin at home, munching potato chips while a crying Hisao watches from her window*
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Cue joke ending:

*screen fades to black*

*screen fades back in to a scene of Rin at home, munching potato chips while a crying Hisao watches from her window*
That'd be a perfect, "Worst" ending.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote: Cue joke ending:

*screen fades to black*

Bonus points if Hisao is on a ladder because her window is on the second floor. :lol:

I give you credit though that's a bit brighter than what I was thinking. I was imagining something along the lines of cannibalism. Yours works too though. :mrgreen:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

SpecimenSix wrote:Bonus points if Hisao is on a ladder because her window is on the second floor. :lol:

I give you credit though that's a bit brighter than what I was thinking. I was imagining something along the lines of cannibalism. Yours works too though. :mrgreen:
I'd prefer a blowjob.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:I'd prefer a blowjob.
Wouldn't we all?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Combining the two, maybe when Rin does it, she decides to bite instead of suck. And bite hard at that...
Last edited by YZQ on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Combining the two, maybe when Rin does it, she decides to bite instead of suck...
...You're a goddamn spoilsport. :lol:
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:Combining the two, maybe when Rin does it, she decides to bite instead of suck...
I'll save the day then and say Rin is more like a praying mantis. She'll give you the night of your life. Then immediately afterwards she'll decapitate you and devour your face. :mrgreen:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I'll save the day then and say Rin is more like a praying mantis. She'll give you the night of your life. Then immediately afterwards she'll decapitate you and devour your face. :mrgreen:
...Acceptable.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Well, this tread has taken some strange turns. I'm not sure if I like it, but I'm not sure if I don't like it either...

Anyway, I think Rin's path was wonderfully written. Most definitely the best written out of them all in my humble opinion. It was a little frustrating at times, and there were times where I wanted to shake Rin by the shoulders and say, "WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?", and also times where I wish I could have punched Hisao in the face for his silly decisions, but it all ended beautifully. That is, if you got her good end.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:I'd prefer a blowjob.
I bet you would...

Best path is Molly's path but there wasn't one so nobody wins.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

I suppose my memory about Rin's path is getting cloudy, and I slept for few hours and this thread have 2 more page.., seriously?

@Xanatos. Her face remind me of someone in my childhood, bad part of childhood. It is quite a cosplay, BTW.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Auratus wrote:I suppose my memory about Rin's path is getting cloudy, and I slept for few hours and this thread have 2 more page.., seriously?

@Xanatos. Her face remind me of someone in my childhood, bad part of childhood. It is quite a cosplay, BTW.
You slept for a few hours, and you're complaining about 2 more pages... seriously? If this was the artwork thread, we'd probably have 4-or-5 new pages, so you should be thankful.

I do agree though; that cosplay truly is something. And yes, I wouldn't mind fooling around with that Rin, Xan :mrgreen:
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

I think the thing that annoyed me most was seeing Rin, who I feel was definitely attracted to, and felt for Hisao the entire time, but having Hisao be so dense that he could not see it. I never got the feeling in Rin's route that she didn't love Hisao, or like him in the same way he did to her.
Hisao is just a dumbass, and Nomiya an asshole
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Sgt Spice wrote:I think the thing that annoyed me most was seeing Rin, who I feel was definitely attracted to, and felt for Hisao the entire time, but having Hisao be so dense that he could not see it. I never got the feeling in Rin's route that she didn't love Hisao, or like him in the same way he did to her.
Hisao is just a dumbass, and Nomiya an asshole
^ Quote for truth, my good sir.

I did get the feeling that Rin was kind of distant in her route though. I still believed that she truly cared for Hisao, but she didn't let a relationship with him get in the way of an art career. I think they settled their problems quite beautifully at the end of their story though.